Only That

Elsabet was the embodiment of sensuality and delight. Moving in his arms like something created from sexual pleasure.

Everywhere he touched her elicited a new reaction.

He already knew that no matter how much he gave her tonight, she'd wanted more. Her hunger was insatiable.

He worked his mouth over her as he slid a finger into her. He cast out a tendril of warm magic from the tip of that finger. It wound a bit higher and then curled toward the front of her. Touching over places that made her back arch and her cry out.

It's the heat. He realized.

So, he let the heat expand until it filled all the space within her. Then he stretched that magic. Putting pressure against her inside walls.

She cried out in pleasure. Her body was beginning to sweat and her nipples hardening to blunted tips. He slid his finger in and out of her. Letting his magic mimic the movement. Touching every place within her before withdrawing.

"I feel you." She breathed. Nearly whining.

He responded by roughly flattening his tongue over that bud and moving in a circular motion until he felt the tightening and subsequent explosion of her muscles leading to weak quivering.

"Yes." He purred.

"I need to feel your skin." She whined. Reaching for him in invitation.

He climbed over her. Dipping his face to her neck.

She turned her own into his collar to nip the cords of his throat.

He made a primal sound. Feeling his back jerk and spiked teeth creep through his gums. He knew he fought the beasts raging within him. Trying to stomp them all down in order to keep from reacting like a creature rather than a man.

Though she, of all people, would likely understand.

She kissed down his throat. Running the edges of her teeth over his collarbone as she reached up to lightly scratch his chest. As she did, he guided himself toward her eager entrance. The moment he made contact he felt the welcoming dampness that helped glide him in. Steering him through her until his base encountered her lips and his sac strained to get further inside her.

He made a primal sound and reached up. Winding his fingers through all her silvery hair. Feeling the silken strands tangling around his fingers. His other hand roamed over her. Searching for all the little spots that made her moan. Eventually his fingertips found the little nub tucked just where her slit began. He pressed it with two fingers. Rubbing them in a slight circular motion.

She gave an urgent cry and wrapped her legs around his hips. Digging her heels into his backside to drive him into her more frantically.

He raked himself out of her before thrusting. Hungering to sink right back in. And every time he did she was softer, smoother and hotter.

"There's nothing like you in this world." He touched her cheek. Looking into the depths of her blue eyes as he lost every part of himself in her. "You've captivated me. Heart and soul."

He pressed his lips to her. Wanting to offer her everything he had to give.

She consumed him. Leaning up to kiss him deeper. Her own tongue toying with his as she urged him to give her more. She was insatiable.

He found himself taking her more forcefully because she seemed to want him to. Their lovemaking grew more violent and animalistic. The pleasured sounds she emitted only spurred him on.

Then they collided in a world where there was only pleasure and satiation. He sank deep into her soft folds. Gripping her shoulders to pull her down to him. Using them as leverage to touch her furthest realms.

Her legs tightened. Her heels dug into his cheeks. Her back arched beneath him, and her lovely neck strained. Her lips parted and she gave a delightful cry of feminine ecstasy.

He slumped over her.

Her arms wrapped around him. When he tried to roll aside of her she held on. Saying the only thing she'd really said since they began. "Don't go."

"I don't want to crush you."

She giggled. "What could possibly happen? I could turn to the valkyrie."

"You can be whatever form you wish. I'd love you the same."

Somewhere in the deepest part of his mind, he realized that he'd hoped she might say the same.

So I could tell her everything. He wanted her to know every shape he could take. All the animals he could be, she might care for me the same.

If she knew I am Quandary.

He wanted there to be no secrets between them. Like she's asked me a thousand times.

But when she was quiet. Only tucking her head against his. He let it go.

This is enough... He was content to lie with her. Draped diagonal over her shoulder. Their hips still connected.

If she wanted him to stay. He would always stay.

He woke before her the next morning and went to the kitchens to hand-make her a breakfast of cured pork and eggs. Bringing it in on a platter.

She grinned. Blue eyes softening as she hungrily accepted a trencher. Holding the coverlet to her bare chest, she settled in with her meal. Shooting him several soft smiles.

He was surprised at her warmth. "Is that some softening toward me, I see in your face?"

"Perhaps."

"How is it?"

"The food or last night?" She asked.

Flirting?

His wolfish grin had her lightly gesturing to the trencher before her as she remarked. "It's quite satisfying."

"Indeed?' He lifted his chin proudly. Catching her double meaning. "Do you think perhaps you'll care for more?"

"Hmm." She murmured thoughtfully. "I think it quite likely."

"I'd be happy to accommodate."

Her smile vanished and she sobered. "What if I the truth was that I'm only seeking comfort from my awful dreams?"

His face went just as solemn. He lowered his head in promise. "Then I will offer only that."