Stay Because You Want to

She didn't say anything back. Despite the heartrending declaration he'd just made.

He wanted to ask. More than he'd ever wanted anything. But the light trailing of her tongue along the gold length of his neck up to his ear had him purring as he tipped his head to offer her more.

He heard the swish of soft fabric and guessed that she was shedding that silky lavender gown that had framed the curves on her small frame like a second skin.

He heard a second hush of it. Guessing those were sleeves one and two.

She wiggled slightly and when she leaned over him, the graze of those breasts, was pure feminine skin along his flesh.

He groaned in delightful misery. His fingers curling into the bedding.

"Woman!" He objected into his pillow.

"Stay." She gave a light shove at the back of his head. She moved gold blonde hair off his neck. Letting the waves sit alongside his shoulder. Before she began kissing down the back of his neck in a way that made his skin bump. Her nails curled and she raked them lightly down the lean muscles framing his spine.

"Elsabet!" He cried out. A primal growl rolling up his throat.

The sound of my dragon.

"Stay." She urged quietly. She raked those nails lightly down his body. Over his back and down his flanks to the backs of his thighs and calves. The sensation as sending spirals of tingling through nerve endings. Making his whole body buzz. Every inch of him waiting for her next touch.

She caressed her lips against the soft tissue beneath his ear lobe. Before murmuring there. "Sebastian..."

That soft sigh in his ear had him going rock hard and driving against the bed. Subconsciously thrusting against the bedding in search of relief for the pressure pulsing through him.

"Do you want me?" She crooned in his ear.

He gave a rumbling growl before unable to take it anymore. He spun over, not giving her a chance to retreat before he lifted her just enough he could slide himself into her. Immediately taking a hissing breath when he felt her slick lining tighten around him.

"Holy shit, Woman!" He stared at her in astonishment. "You're going to make me come undone..."

"Nothing would make me happier."

Her body was poured cream. Soft and satiny. Making the stark pink of her nipples shine like fresh dew. Her lean hips and thighs molded firmly along his sides. She reached up and lifted that silvery hair stringing down her back. Holding it off her neck so he could run his hands along the lines of her waist and ribs.

Just as she did to me.

He felt every part of her. As she gradually swayed forward and back over his rigid length. Making small moaning sounds. One hand trailed down her neck as she reached down to lift one of her own breasts. Catching that nipple between her fingers before stroking up to grip her other shoulder. Using the power of her hips and thighs to keep her moving at a steady, sensual speed that was making him unravel. He'd wanted her for so long that just the sensation of sliding into her channel made him want to come.

It was something he yearned for every moment of every day.

Because it's the only time she lets me connect to her.

The thought that he could literally feel every breath she drew, from her skin. That he could hear every panting breath, was incredibly intense. Knowing that no one else ever got this close to her was beyond erotic. What she was giving him was free of cost. Generous, uninhibited desire. Her eyelids fluttered closed. The sooty lashes resting along her high cheekbones. Her face flushing with her passion. That same vivid passion that brought her to life, every time she was angry. There was hardly any difference, save for the relaxed way her lips rested together and her eyes were closed.

She gave another small pant. Crying out slightly as she fell forward. Gripping his chest as if hoping it would ground her as her whole body shuddered. Quaking as the waves of pleasure washed over her. Her lips fell against his chest. Triggered by a series of violent little nips. He held her back and the back of her head to offer her more. Willing to let her punish him for keeping her captive, for holding her here.

For my constant yearning for her.

She could punish him for whatever she wished. He'd offer it to her.

Once finished with those harsh little nips she gentled. Kissing over his shoulder and up the side of his neck. Rolling her fingers, ridged in the black talons through the waves of gold hair tumbling from his scalp. Keeping him there as she took his lips deeply. As if drinking life itself from them. Tasting him. Learning him. Her hands fell to his chest and shoulders. Caressing down his abdomen and sides. Slowing over every scar as she learned every part of him. Taking her time as she pulled herself up and pushed it back down. Writhing methodically over his raging erection again.

He was straining to get deeper into her. To feel how warm and tight she was. And how perfectly she enveloped him. Every part of him wanted to flip her over and drill into her. To steal another of those delicate climaxes from her. Over and over. To push them over the edge of pleasure and into a pool of ecstasy.

But that's not what she wants.

She wanted to offer him a taste of emotion. She was giving him a tiny fragment of affection and her heart.

And as always, he was grateful for whatever little piece of her, he was permitted to glimpse.

"Do you like the way I feel?" She purred into his ear.

He groaned low in his throat. Thrusting up to meet her strokes, a bit more fiercely. "You know I do."

"Do you want more."

"Always."

Then let me go. He knew, felt to the very core, that it was the next thing she'd say. Offer me an exchange of the promise of endless satiation for her freedom.

He hesitated, holding his breath. Praying that she wouldn't say it. Don't end this.

You know I can't...

"Please, Elsabet...Can't you just stay with me, because you want to nurture this spark between us, every bit as much as I do?"