Come with Me

Sebastian rounded another wall in the tower and finally found her.

She stood leaning against it. Looking sideways as he took the steps to reach her.

He caught her waist and his mouth descended over hers. Sensing that she wanted the contact.

She kissed him back. Throwing her arms around his neck and returning his passion.

"You only want to kiss me because you're still in the passion of flight, you know that." He warned.

"I don't care." She wound her fingers through his hair with such ferocity that her nails lightly scratched his scalp.

He pressed his body against hers. Molding his length to her. He caught her lower jaw and massaged the line of it as his lips met hers. Tasting the honeyed flavor of her. The scent of wildflowers dancing through his senses. The heightening heat of their bodies intertwined. Drowning them both in pheromones that had them both melting against the stone.

Sebastian dropped to a knee on the steps. Looking up at her to calculate her willingness.

She licked her lips and caught the full bottom one under small square teeth. Her large blue eyes hooded as she caught his head to invite him closer.

His hands met the outside of her ankles under her skirt. Working their way up the soft lines of her legs. Learning their length and shape more in-depth than he'd had an opportunity to before. Every time he got to touch her body, was like consuming a decadent dessert. He never knew what delights the next bite might offer. He traced them leisurely up to where he could bundle her skirts near her waist.

She reflexively took them. Holding them up for him. Leaving him an open view of her lower lips and the lovely little nest that guarded the top of it.

He stroked his fingers through it. Feeling the silky softness that arrowed downward to her most intimate skin.

He slid his fingers delicately along those soft lines of flesh. Hearing the whoosh of air she drew, that told him she was enjoying his touch. The pressure he applied grew more firm. His fingertips trailing between her folds to slide toward her center. Sensually stroking her in small swirls.

It was possible that the other men might come down the steps any second but Bast was reassured that they'd never make it this far. They would catch a hint of what was happening down here, and promptly change directions.

Except Mardichi.

God forbid it's Mardichi.

The barbarian might take a seat on the stairs, and try to coach Sebastian through the act.

Please don't let him come up here.

But Sebastian could no longer resist the temptation he was enduring. He brought his mouth against her. Drawing those inner lips into his mouth to stroke them with his tongue. Then sending his tongue slipping along her crevice to get more of her flavor.

She was sweet and salty. Her excitement from flying, nearly a taste on her. She was breathing raggedly and her head had fallen back.

Her fingers on his scalp had tightened to draw him closer to her. Offering him more. He slid his tongue into her entrance and swirled it within her channel. Putting pressure on those walls, alternatingly. Expertly slipping in and out of her to press in just the right places.

When he was done teasing her senses there, he moved on to the tiny button just under the sleek flap at the top of her outer lining. The little nub immediately swelled when he rubbed the flat of his tongue along it. Making her writhe against the wall. Her grip on her skirts going white knuckled and her knees began to tremble.

"Mmm." He purred. "More."

He tilted his head to nip at that little bead. Rubbing his upper lip over it in deliberate touches designed to excite the nerve endings starting there. And to send them shivering through her.

It was working because he caught the scent of her fluid, indicating she was getting close to coming.

"Mine." He murmured. Pushing her skirt up more to grip her hips and pull her against him. Feasting on her more hungrily.

She cried out, but he was relentless. Thrusting his tongue over the bead until it had swelled to nearly twice its size, sending messages to her body to ready itself.

Sweat started on her neck and slipped down. Sliding through the opening of that silver dress and gliding out of view.

She came. A squeaking yelp that startled her more than him. Her skirt fell over his head as she clawed at the dark blocks behind her. Trying to find something to hold on to.

He didn't stop. He sipped that bud between his lips to lightly pinch and hold onto it while she shuddered from pleasure. Her nipples hardening under the neckline of the dress. Begging for more contact.

He delved lower and ministered more attention to her inner lining with his tongue. Stroking in circular motions until he felt her legs shaking. He touched the outer parts of her thighs. Bracing them while he tucked his face further between them to suck, and pull, and lick her, until she was whimpering.

"Please, Sebastian. I am going to tumble down these steps."

"I'll catch you."

"My legs can't hold me."

He tossed her skirt aside and slid up her body. Letting his rigid length jump against her as he rose to press her center. One hand scooping her pert little breast to thumb her nipple. She was shaking.

"I want to fuck you Elsabet. Until you're crying my name, soaked in sweat."

She gave another long feminine groan. Revealing that his words were setting her on fire.

"Do you want me inside you?" He said into her ear.

She nodded. Swallowing nervously.

He scooped her into his arms and took the stairs two at a time to reach the bottom, planning to veer toward his chamber on the second level.

Sebastian. The foreign voice intruded in Sebastian's thoughts.

Sebastian jerked to a stop. Hearing Mardichi's voice ringing in his ears. It wasn't a call. More hollow.

Like a goodbye. Sebastian thought.