Suffering

Libby, the pitiful housemaid, was forced forward and back. Her body pinched against the stone as Radix clutched the metal handles to use as leverage to press downward into her. Straining her body as he sought his own moments of ecstasy.

Her teeth grew into spikes and her pale skin became blotchy along her breasts bobbing near her chin and down her stomach where he was probing her within.

Her skin began to sweat orange liquid and when her eyes popped open, they were completely onyx.

A few wild thuds into her later, and they laced in orange.

He spilled, hot demon seed into her. Stroking deeply and burrowing back in to sink his fluid deep into her. He tipped back his head and roared with his extended climax. Drawing it out so he could feel her completely with his fluids.

Poisoning her with his black energy.

But she was a foolish little creature. Only happy that she'd completed her task and brought him a moment of entertainment.

She laughed joyously. Crying out in pants as she breathed between when he smashed her against the wall. "When will you make me one of yours?"

"You're already one of mine." He rose boredly, dismissing her, he pushed her hip aside. Making her tumble to the stone.

He strode past her and collected his robe. Donning it as smoothly as his disguise. As the gray fabric fell over his head, his skin paled and the bushy brows and long scraggly white beard appeared. Making him look frail and withered again.

"My Lord." She called pitifully.

"Get out." He said without turning back. Giving her no more recognition than that as he left his main chamber. "I've other matters to attend to. You've served your purpose."

***

WaterRose, Meadow Mountain, Grier Country

"You could've told me you were hungry." Sebastian commented as he fed Elsabet a spoonful of broth.

She was glaring resentfully.

As if wanting to spit every spoonful back in my face. He noted in faint amusement. Half expecting her to.

Peering over the edge of the bed she saw the platter with the small bowl of chicken and mushroom broth and a cup for the tankard of wine. The steam rising from the bowl smelled amazing. Heartier fare then the lunch of bread and cheese had been.

She slumped back to eye him. "You could've told me you could turn into a dragon."

Ah, she recalls it was me now. He only gave her an impassive look.

"I could've but me being a dragon isn't as necessary as you letting me know you need help. Food is a bit more important..."

"I'd never ask you for help!"

"Would you ask anyone?"

I'd find it doubtful.

She gave him a dark look.

As I thought.

"I feed you with my own hands and you're ungrateful?" He said in a voice he forced to be hard, though he was still amused at her constant, forced rage.

"Not ungrateful."

Yes, you are.

"You show no appreciation." He said as he lifted the spoon again. His elbow propped leisurely on the knee drawn toward his chest. The other outstretched parallel to the bed so he could help her eat.

"I show what I feel. Annoyance. Irritation. Contempt. Vengeance." Her eyes sparked with her ire and her chest was beginning to heave as her words riled her up. That beautiful fury written over her again. Nearly making her skin glow and her hair spark.

Arousal crept through him.

"You're such an indecisive little thing." He smiled to hide the effect she had on him. "So, unsure what you feel."

He didn't meet her eyes as he stuck the spoon between her full pink lips. He shifted uncomfortably and decided to tear a bit off the warm loaf of sweet bread.

"I'd rather have starved to death."

"Yet still, you eat. Still open your pretty little mouth."

Very pretty.

She snarled.

"I do admire you though. Such a strong will you have." He murmured thoughtfully.

Her back stiffened and her brows drew together. She refused to open again until his gaze slid to hers. "Do you mock me?"

"I do not." He looked at her steadily. "When I mock you, it'll be clear. I assure you."

It always is.

She snorted.

"And when I compliment you. It'll be just as direct. You've no interpreting my remarks to fear from me." He rose. Towering over the edge of the bed. Collecting the wooden bowl and spoon, he moved to leave the room but glanced over his shoulder and caught Elsabet's hand falling from moving hair out of her face.

Only a matter of hours ago she was unable to feed herself. Now she's strong enough to move an arm...but hiding it from me.

Then why allow me to tend you? His eyes narrowed on that little hand.

Turning her head limply she caught his study. "What are you staring at?"

Good God, that voice is lovely. A song from her viper mouth.

Without offering answer, he strode from the room. Hiding the slow half-smile as he wound through the corridor and took the stairs.

She intends to escape.

"Try. Please do." He murmured as his boots clicked down the hall. "I haven't had this much fun in a while."

Matching wits and working to keep his guard up with this beautiful woman was invigorating. Challenging.

His eyes flashed gold as his head lowered purposefully. A chase is always fun.

But she's not going anywhere.