The Feel of Her

The feel of linking with her. Of her sweet body swallowing him up was nearly enough to make him collapse where he was.

She was like all the finest things he could imagine. Satin, velvet, honey.

Like the most tantalizing dream.

But he wasn't dreaming. He'd probably checked five times in the last three minutes. He was deeply inside her while she braced her body along the bed, her ass in the air. For the taking.

He pulled out of her and caught her hips as he lurched back in. Watching her body jerk and her silver hair bounce. Hearing her alluring gasp of surprise as he filled her again.

"More?" He leaned around to query.

"More."

Surprised at her honesty he was willing to obey.

So, he gave her more. Pumping into her, more ferociously. Building the friction between them and hearing her soft pants as her climax drew closer. The intensity of those short quick breaths telling him she was straining not to come already.

Come for me.

Suddenly her body bit down on him.

Making him tense and stop moving. The pressure was exquisite. Gripping his length as if a warm slick fist held him in place.

Her slight tremors from the base of him all the way up to her tip. Her head lifted and she screeched softly in pleasure.

The cry of her bird.

It only fueled his hunger.

He let her climax finish, gripping her hips and keeping them tight against him so she couldn't retreat from the pleasure.

As soon as she finished, he twisted to catch her arm and hip, flinging them over and then rotating to catch her legs. Folding them up from the floor to near her shoulders until he felt the tension that told him he'd hurt her.

Keeping her ankles parted around her face and her back flat to the bed, he pulled her to the edge so he could better enter her. Leaned over to watch every pleasing expression that crossed her face in her moments of desire.

Her cheeks were flushed, and her lips swollen from biting at them. Her nipples were puckered points lying over her heaving chest. Her legs were slim and well-muscled. Smooth to the touch.

He dipped into her again and withdrew completely.

She hissed in annoyance. Her eyes narrowing.

"You do know what you're about." He remarked

Just checking.

"Stop toying." She tried to reach around her legs to scratch at him. But merely for the pleasure of frustrating her, he pushed her ankles further apart, pinning her biceps down in order to block her from touching him. Giving her a mischievous grin as he lowered on her, pinning her as she was.

At her most vulnerable.

***

"All these years I've spent yearning for you. And still, I had no idea you'd feel so exquisite." He eased in bit by lovely bit until seated comfortably in her center. Feeling the way her body adjusted around him. "Remarkable, isn't it?"

"What?" She looked faintly annoyed that he wasn't moving. Merely lying over her, savoring the feel of her delicious body.

"The ability of man to link with woman in such an intimate way. To touch inside her and see who she really is. While she learns what manner of man he is by how he engages with her."

"I don't understand." She frowned. Her pretty brow furrowing in confusion.

"If he is rough at his most basic it will be obvious during the act."

She was giving him a quizzical look.

So he thrust hard into her, making her gasp and writhe at the sudden change, the building tension that was created within her hot channel.

His mouth descended on hers and he kissed her just as violently. Smashing her lips to her teeth as he took her ferociously. "The way that he wants her, how he wants to treat her, can be made instantly obvious."

She nodded slowly.

"He can reveal passion, aggression, yearning, violence or disrespect in return for the vulnerability she offers allowing him access to her body in the most intimate of ways."

She was blushing, her cheeks turning rosy and her eyes darting away.

"Why do you look away from me now?" He halted to query.

"What you're saying is...is...Have you no shame?"

"Not a shred." He grinned unabashed. "And look where it's gotten me."

She glowered at him.

"Do you know, I think that is possibly the most beautiful expression on a woman's face."

She blinked quickly in bafflement.

"Especially yours." He added.

"Why in Ardae...?"

"Because all females I've known for years were sultry toward me. Smiles, downcast eyes, and demure expressions intended to allure." He eyed her. "But you are everything but that. Constantly fighting, glaring and hissing. To see a woman's face contorted in true emotion is something I've rarely seen in the last two centuries."

He gave her a long study.

"Made all the more fascinating because your contrived hate stems from protecting emotions that run far deeper than that. Fears you won't name. Worries you won't identify."

She opened her mouth to deny it.

Of course, she would.

But he kissed her lips to shush her. Maneuvering his lips over hers until he felt their sweet response. He could still taste the hint of strawberries in her kiss.

Ever sweeter because they're flavoring her.

"Let me see into your soul, Elsabet."

She writhed beneath him. Trying to escape either the husky whispering of his voice or the pinning weight of his body.

He had a fair guess as to which.

"Do you know why I chose this position, Valkyrie?"

"To torment me, clearly."

"No, because there's no escape now. You can't fully look away."

To spite him she rolled her head to stare to the side of her to evade him, but he leaned down, forcing his face into her view.

"Anywhere you'd turn, I can reach you. If you tried to retreat, you've nowhere to go. Only me to talk you through it."