Her Desire

"No!" She shrieked. Topping the stairs and rounding to put up a staying hand. Seeing that he only lowered his head and ran faster she retreated. Spinning so fast her skirt whipped around her before she fled down the hallway. So pale, with that white hair as a banner, making her look like a ghost haunting the corridor.

Sebastian knew that if he gave one shout, an order, men would step from those chambers and block her path. Emerging as one militaristic unit to stop her at his bidding.

But I don't want to.

I want her to myself.

She raced to her chamber and flung open the door, stepping inside and turning to slam the door but he'd already slid in behind her and when she tried to change the direction of it, he slapped a palm against it, to push it the rest of the way closed as his eyes lit on her.

"You came at me." He said huskily. "Now it's too late to retreat."

Two quick steps and he'd closed into her. Gripping the top of that neckline as he had just moments ago, he did what he had the irrepressible urge to do. Ripping it straight down the front and freeing the curves of her breasts, seeming larger for her small frame.

As she jumped to catch the fabric and push it back over her he snatched her bare shoulders and rotated to push her against the door. Not missing how those soft tits bounced as her back struck.

She yelped. Eyeing him worriedly with huge blue eyes.

His mouth descended on her with a ravenous hunger which couldn't be sated by anything save her flesh. His hand palming that breast before admiringly following the curve of her ribs down to her incredibly tiny belly, sneaking underneath the fabric of the dress to follow her skin. Tracing the swell of her delicious hips and the smooth lines of her slim thighs.

"Get this off." He commanded.

Her mouth tightened and she shook her head so fast, her white hair whipped.

She was breathing raggedly. Her breasts leaping with each fast pant.

"You want me woman. Give it up and I'll show you such pleasure you'll be desperate to feel me again. You will forget the touch of any other man and yearn solely for mine."

She paused and the look on her face was telling.

That's exactly what she's afraid of.

I'd known enough women to know that what I said wasn't bluffing.

"I can't! Please just go."

"Oh, no. Not this time, Woman." He gave her a deliberate study as he gently caught the open flaps of her dress, parting it down the front in a slow tear that revealed her, bit by delicious bit.

Making him give a low rumble in his throat that should've gave away the animal that so badly wanted to take her on the floor of this chamber.

"I want inside you, Woman."

"I-don't...I..."

"Yes, you do." He caught the back of her head again and brought her naked body hard against him. Even as the last traces of fabric whispered to the floor around their feet. His hand slid between them to just brush her lower lips. Testing their wetness. "You're melting for me."

"I..."

He closed his eyes for the vaguest moment. Summoning what he'd left sitting on the table below. My glass.

He took a heavy swig of the strawberry wine, holding a tiny bit in his mouth as he purposefully kissed her again. Sharing the flavor with her.

She squawked and writhed against him. But even as the flavor took hold she hooked on leg around the back of his. Skidding her slit down his thigh to ease the deep pressure radiating inside her.

She wants more.

And now he knew for sure what was causing it.

The strawberry wine.

So, he knew what he'd need from this point forward. Strawberry everything...