What She's Doing

Elsabet grabbed Bast's other arm in grip just as painful as the first. Her nails had turned to long black claws. She was twisting his arm to see the wounds. Just tearing his sleeve aside had dragged the scabs stuck to his dark blue shirt, loose.

Making each wound sting like it was new.

"Would you like me to continue?" She hissed. "Or is it just that leg?"

She twisted his arm to show him how badly torn it was. There were several gashes that were so deep that they were white. Where the fat shielding the muscles had been ripped into. Leaving wide tears in their wake. She ruthlessly looked at it.

"Ouch." Bast hissed through his teeth.

"Well, it must not hurt that bad." She declared. "You didn't even bandage it!"

"I didn't want you to worry."

"Do I look worried?" She snapped.

"You look very, very angry."

"Strange..."

"You're not?"

"No, I'm beyond that."

"I wasn't trying to make you angry." He said quietly.

"Well you certainly failed, didn't you?"

"Appears that way." He said dryly.

She used her talon to slit down the side of his pants. Twisting it to cut horizontally to. Wrenching the flap open to expose his leg.

He covered himself as a bit of air wafted over his sac. "Can we talk about this elsewhere?"

Her aggression was making him nerves. If she kept tearing and pulling the way she was, this close to his dick, he feard she might go right on ahead and sever it.

She's furious enough to do it.

Damn Mardichi!

"Should we keep going? Do I need to look at the other leg too?"

"No." He whined. Confessing. "It's both. Both are torn."

"Why'd Mardichi tell you?"

"What makes you think he did?" She demanded. Protecting Mardichi. Pretending that he might not have.

She doesn't know he already admitted it to me.

"You'd lie for him?"

"I protect them all." She dismissed angrily.

Still not admitting or denying it.

"Since when?"

"Since I put a rag to every feverish forehead and stitched closed every gaping wound. Hoping that my work might not be wasted on a fool who'll run out and do it again." She gave him a hard look.

"Me. You meant me with that part."

She blinked at him.

"Yes." Bast said softly. Studying her expression. "Yes, you did."

She was nearly snarling. One corner of her mouth twisted, venomously.

"I didn't want you to worry!" Bast defended.

There was a resounding smack.

"Ooh! That's a slap. That was a slap!" Mardichi narrated from inside. "I can't help you buddy. I already tried to stand."

"You stay right where you are." Elsabet ordered.

Making Mardichi silence. Save for one word. "Run..."