26. Edits

Plot: Vinnie catches you watching edits of him on tik tok
———————————————————————————

"She got that rich girl LA vibe,"

The video was a quick complication of footage of him.

You listened to the sound play through your phone. You smile at the video. Vinnie was indeed the person you were falling in love with.

You sat on the bed in Vinnie's bedroom with a fluffy blanket around you. He had gone out for the day with friends and you had been watching edits of him on tik tok for hours now.

Losing yourself in the endless videos, you couldn't wipe the grin off your face.

"What the heck are you doing?" Vinnie smirks, leaning against the doorframe and you let out a scream.

You quickly turn your phone face down. "Jesus, you could've told me you were back. Gonna give me a heart attack one day."

"You still haven't answered my question." He said and sat down next to you. Your face heated up, knowing he was about to find out what you were doing.

"Wasn't doing anything." You shrugged and kiss his cheek. "How was your day?"

"Nice try." He remarks and grabs your phone. "Love of my life." He reads the caption of the video.

You felt embarrassed and hid your face in the crook of his neck.

"I love that people make these." He laughs. "It's like someone taking your best moments but on a cooler level."

You nod. "Yeah it's nice."

He then goes to the recent videos that you liked.

"Damn, how much did you miss me? Look at how many you liked."

"I like watching them. Your fans are so creative."

"It's even better that you watch them. But I'm gonna tease you about it for as long as I can."

**
Authors note: the edits that people make of him on tik tok actually give me life

Also, I can't put videos on here but here's a screenshot of the video I was referring to in the story.