24. Out of context

Plot: A clip from Vinnie talking to you on a stream gets taken the wrong way (plus Vinnie's rant)
———————————————————————————

Vinnie had been streaming for about 2 hours now and you were just laying on his bed, listening to him talk. But then it got to a point when he wanted something to drink but didn't wanna get up during his game, so he asked you.

Vinnie: Hey, go get me a redbull

You sighed, not really feeling like getting up from your position on the comfy bed, but you didn't care.

You: What flavor?

Vinnie: The original. But if I'm out, just grab me a bottle of water.

You: Yeah I know the drill

Vinnie: Don't smart mouth me

You smiled to yourself and got his drink and brought it to him.

*Two Days Later*

So that one clip from the stream was going around on tik tok because someone has taken it, and posted it saying that Vinnie was being rude to you and making you go get things for him.

People were trying to say he was acting as if you were his servant and shit. How he didn't even ask you to go get it nicely. Just trying to bring Vinnie into more drama yet again.

You saw the video and commented on it saying how the clip was completely taken out of context and Vinnie has never acted like that or spoken to you as if he was somehow above you.

Then the day after that, Vinnie came across the video and was shocked to see the things people were saying about your relationship with him and his character as a whole. He decided to go live and address it.

"So as you guys know, in my last stream, there was a part where Y/N brought me my redbull. And this is the one clip that is being reposted. And based on what people are saying about it, I know it's people who don't really know me, or regularly watch my content. I feel like you guys know me better and know Y/N and I's sense of humor and y'all understand the jokes that we make. We playfully insult each other all the time. I do it with my other friends, this didn't anything new. But someone took that one part and posted it without any context behind it and was trying to make me seem like the bad guy. I saw people saying things like, 'yeah never had any respect for him' when I really didn't even do anything. Like I said, we talk to each other like that sometimes. And with my other friends I'll tell them to shut up and it may sound aggressive but it's playful. Y'all know me. And I'm pretty sure y'all have said things like that too. Also, I found out that Y/N had commented on the video yesterday defending me and people were saying stuff like, 'did Vinnie type this out for you?' Or 'how much did he pay you to say this?' Not only is that mad annoying, but I also feel bad that she was defending me when I didn't even know this was going around. But should I be surprised at this point? This is the second time in two weeks that someone has tried to make me look bad and it's proven wrong again. You guys know I always talk about being nice to others. I'd be the biggest hypocrite if I treated people bad."