28. Thirst Trap

Plot: you never post "thirst traps" on your tik tok, until one day you did
———————————————————————————

Vinnie was out of town doing work and you stayed home.

He plops down on his temporary bed in the hotel room, rubbing his eyes from the tiredness. He opens tik tok.

He scrolls through his for you page for a while and what do you know? Your most recent video pops up.

Now normally, Vinnie would just go straight to your profile to see if you posted anything new, or maybe you'd tell him, but this one video caught him off guard.

You had just gotten out of the shower, hair down and wet. You were lip syncing to the song that goes,

I don't wanna give you the wrong impression. I need love and affection

You're mannerisms we're slow and seductive. The way you smiled at the camera almost made Vinnie's heart burst. He even had to rub his eyes to make sure this was your account.

You didn't usually post this type of stuff, mainly dance videos, comedy videos, and short vlogs. But what can you say? You were feeling yourself.

And you were definitely influenced by Vinnie's content.

Goddamn, Vinnie thought. He knew he'd watch this at least 20 times in a row.

He even saved it to his camera roll. Was that weird to do? Who gives a fuck? You were his girlfriend anyway.

And he can't help but wonder why you decided to post something like this the one time he's out of town.

And don't even get him STARTED on the amount of views, likes, and comments the video has.

He smiles to himself. Knowing that millions of people admire you, yet you chose him.

But now he's wide awake and won't be going to bed any time soon.