ch 39: The training

Peter's pov

I saved my ass. I don't know how I made up something quickly but see, it worked. I didn't know how to tell him about dad before. This news saved me now... Ohh good thinking Peter.

" So you didn't go to that party, you are not grounded anymore but you still can't get out with your friends, I will take you with me." He stated

" Where?" I asked

" To the warehouse."

" Why?" I tensed up at the mention of that house

I recalled when I got hit there and when my brother put his gun in my direction.

" To train you how to use guns and some other stuff." He smiled

" Really? And I will be in the gang then I will have fun shooting and running." I said excitedly

" It's not that funny. It's just for protecting yourself. You have nothing to do with the gang." He said rolling his eyes

" Okay, fine." I said pouting

We finished our breakfast so I went to my room, got ready then went with him. He drove to the warehouse.

It's an immense building limited with spacious fields. There was a field contains a garage for army aircraft. A second field for the trainings. The place was like a beehive, zillions of people were running around. Some were doing their tasks, some were training... All had things to do. I noticed that  they have different outfits. It's so cool!

Two men approached us. They greeted my brother. I looked at my brother confused.

" Peter, this is Frederick, he will be you shooting coach. And this is Christian, your coach of fighting. This is Peter my brother, take care of him." He presented me to the coaches

" Aww, don't worry Marco." Christian cooed

" Nice to meet you." I said weirded by his reaction

Did he think that I'm cute?

" So be good for them. I have some work, I have to take care of. When I finish, I'll walk you around." My brother said as he put his hand on my shoulder

" Yeah! Cool." I cheered

I don't want him to leave me alone. I don't know them. I clenched my hands and looked away. He ruffled my hair then went inside.

" Let's go Peter. This way." Fredrick said

I followed him. He took me to where we would train. He showed me the different types of weapons and explained them. He let me hold each one and try their weights so I could know which guns I can use.

He took me to the shooting field. He told me what I have to do. I held my gun and tried to shoot. He stopped me fixing my posture.

It was so difficult at first but after I mastered it, it turned to be so delighting. It's satisfying when you see how the bullet goes through the paper.

We were training for three hours. Fred was very nice to me and he didn't give up on me. He is so patient and didn't yell at me when I made a mistake. I liked him.

Then I went with Christian. He lectured me about the human body and told me about his weak points. He gave me some exercises to do. The exercises included: Running, push-ups, sit-ups, squats, etc.

Chris too was so gentle, friendly and soft. He cared a lot. He was checking me every 5 minutes in case I needed water or anything else. I liked him too.

My brother came after the training. He showed me around. There were many laboratories, a hospital, engineering lab,  dorm for the boys, etc. Then he took me to the restaurant to eat.

" How was it?" He asked

" So good! Fred and Chris were very kind. I liked them."

" That's good, you learned how to shoot very well. You were better than me at my first time." He chuckled

" Nice to beat you, brother." I said spontaneously

" Chris was so amazed by how fast learner you were and how strong your body is. Anyway, you don't need to use all that. You will learn just in case you have to or when I say you can, fine?"

" Yes sir."

The food came. We had the delicious meal then we went home.

" Your new furniture arrived today, there are two men who will help you to organize them in your room and they will take the old ones ."

" Okay, thanks for paying."

" It's my job." He said smiling

I helped the men to put the furniture inside my room, then I took a shower and got my homework done.

I sat at the table to take my dinner but I didn't like i. It's all green! I'm very hungry. This green things won't help my hunger.
Unfortunately, Tatiana got out early because she felt sick or I would have told her to make me something.

I know my brother likes this kind of food. He came in and sat on the table. He served himself and started eating.

" You didn't like the food?" He asked me when he saw me on my phone, ignoring the food on my plate

" No, it's fine but I'm not hungry."

" Come on?" He said, smirking.

Why does he care?

" Yeah, I didn't like it." I spat out

" What do you want instead?" He asked, taking the fork filled with the salad to his mouth

" Anything else."

He went to the kitchen and I followed him. " You will cook?"

" Yes." He said, opening the fridge

" But you didn't finish eating! Don't bother yourself." I said

" It's not a big deal."

He took some stuff from the fridge then he opened the stove.

I looked at him surprised. " Well, do you want any help?"

" Get the oil please."

I nodded. We started cooking together. I fried the rice and he mixed some beef with the cheese. He cut the carrot then gave it to me to fry it with the rice. I added some peasgalban. We were working hand in hand till we finished.  I sat all the plates on the table: beef lasagne and easy fried rice.

Lasagna!!! My love!!!

We had our food. I loved it dearly.

" Yummy, that's so good, thank you."

" Welcome, you did well too." He praised

I smiled at him. He washed the dishes as I sat in the living room. He joined me after a while. We watched a movie. I was forcing my eyes to stay open but I was exhausted.

" Go sleep, you have to wake up early tomorrow, we have something to do." He said softly shaking me

" Okay." I forced my body to stand up, went to my room and slept.

To be continued...