Ch 193: It ended... everything ended

- THIRD PERSON -

Marco got ready as Matilda came with his jacket. He looked at her and felt the worry which filled her blue eyes. He wore his jacket and she tidied the collar of it with her trembling hands and heavy breaths. He held her hands and kissed them warmly then he grabbed her head gently and rested his forehead on hers as they closed their eyes.

" I'll be fine," he whispered

" I will wait for you." she whispered back

" I'll be back."

" You have to, we have a life to live together."

" I'll be back for that, for every promise, for every tear, for every breath, for every smile, for every moment we promised each other to live together."

She nodded as her lips trembled. He brushed his lips on hers and got lost with their 'see you soon' kiss

They pulled away and he caressed her cheek and she cupped his face staring into each other's eyes

" Don't cry."

" I won't, I'll take care of Peter and the others... You finish them and bring your father home."

He smiled and she gave him his gun, and the power to destroy everyone standing in his path.

He got out of his office as he is the last one to join the group and walked to Harvey, who is helping Miles and Peter to access the other warehouse and the hideouts for support to this one

" Cole!" Peter called as soon as he noticed his brother

" Boss." He smiled to his minion as he hugged him tightly and kissed his head and did the same with Miles

" Boys, the warehouse is in your trust... We will be so relaxed with you leading this." he said as he put his hands on their shoulders, " We will be back soon, don't get anxious, we need you in your best state of mind."

The two 16-year-old gentlemen nodded firmly and then hugged him for the last time.

Levio waved off to Miles after kissing and hugging him, he had a very nice day with him and he cuddled him the whole night then he walked to Hope, pecked her lips and comforted her.

Malik is in the first group heading to the enemy's place. He hates goodbyes so he just tried to stay away from all his friends and brothers and just sent them some messages, but Elene was something else and not having any of it. She stuck with him by using their handcuffs and made him have some time with every person close to him and to keep the handcuffs unnoticed he just held her hand all the time. He met Marco. They teased each other for a while and when it was time to go.

" No heroic deeds." Nick warned

" Come back in one piece, Luke is in my trust." Cole smirked

" Luke and yourself." Malik insisted

" Yep, take care."

"Same bro."

They shared a quick side hug and walked in different directions

Elene removed the handcuffs and they shared a kiss, then he led his men to their mission.

Luke was calming down his girlfriend

" Why can't I go with you?" she kissed him

" Because you are not in the gang." he kissed her

" But I'll be worried, I want to keep an eye on you." she leaned on him and he welcomed her into his embrace

" I will be back soon, don't worry about me and wish us triumph."

" God protect you!"

All the boys were calling or talking with their families and comforted them. Today is the day. It's either victory or death.