ch 93: How lovely this smile was!

Marco's pov

I woke up early at 5 am so I felt it's a good idea to wake my brother and practice together before I whip every bit of rebel in him.

He was sleeping soundly. How adorable he is!

His room was cold. I should fix the arrangement of the air conditioning before he gets sick or something.

I shook him. " Peter Ace up now."

He groaned then opened his eyes and sat on the bed. " Good morning." He said sweetly

" Morning, change your clothes and come with me." I said sternly, leaving the room

5 minutes later, he walked into the garden and faced me

" I'm sorry about snea-" He was about to start

" Do laps." I ordered, firmly cutting him off

He nodded and ran maybe three times around the yard

" 30 push-ups." I said again

He kneeled on the ground and started doing them. I'm impressed how he did them all without a pause. Nice! He stood up and looked at me waiting my next instruction.

" 30 sit-ups."

He finished them too but there was something off with him. Like he is here and his mind somewhere else.

" That was just a quick warm-up." I smirked

He huffed and stood up. He was silent the whole time. He wasn't cheerful as usual, I don't know if it's because he will get punished or there's something else.

" I want your phone in my room and every other electronic device."

" Yes sir." He looked away

I ran my hand into his hair then I grabbed his hair lightly just to make him look at me. " I'm not done, choose a belt and I'm coming."

" Y-yes, sir."

I don't want to spank him, but obviously, he won't learn if I let all his mistakes slide by just grounding him. My jaw dropped as he walked into the house obediently. What the fuck? Why is he not complaining or arguing? No, no, no did he feel guilty or something?

I went into the room to not make him wait. I asked as I walked inside, " So can you tell me why you are here?"

" Yeah, I sneaked out." He shrugged

" Just this?"

" Yeah."

" You didn't do anything else?" I raised my eyebrows at him

He thought for a while then said," Hmm, I had drink or two."

" Fine, bend over the bed." I said, taking the belt

" Y-you don't see that it's too much? You can't find something else?" He protested and took two steps back

I titled my head pointing on the bed. He huffed and bent over it obediently

" Just something else, why didn't you ask me about going to the party?"

" I felt ashamed to ask you and I thought you won't let me so I didn't ask."

" So you see that sneaking out is a good idea and you don't feel ashamed when you make me worry about you?" I scolded

" I'm sorry."

I took the belt up not that much and down on his butt. The first ten, I made them slow and soft. Then I increased the strength of the strikes gradually. The second ten are slow but hard. He started to whimper and shake, I'm sure his butt would be pink.