ch 145: Files which are good for nothing

Marco's pov

I was checking the list of suspicious people who could be involved in Luke's attack the day when Luke broke up, and the hideouts attack. I found three names: Elene Devine, Malcom Andreas and Seraj Dois

Ohh so nice. Let's start with them. I'll make Harry find Seraj for me. He must've missed me

Who's Elene Devine? Why are there no pictures of her?

I took my phone and texted Lucas

M: Can you come to my office? Let's see if Luke knows her or not.

Minutes later Luke came to my office, He knocked on the door.

" Come in."

" Yes, what happened?" He asked

" Take a seat first." He sat on the comfy chair.

" Is Peter fine?"

" Mad at you."

" I can't blame him." I smirked, " So Luke I called you for something else. This is a list of the people who probably had a hand in the attack on our hideout and the two attacks which were directed at Malik or you, so it's someone who knows Malik or you. Can you recognize one of them?"

He took the sheets and studied them attentively, then he whispered darkly and slowly, " Elene Devine....Russia. "

This tone from him is very strange to me. He knew her. He sighed and then said, " I am not too sure.. but I will make sure we find this one."

" Do you know her?" I asked

" Yeah, Elene Devine, the name seems familiar to me. I think it's the girl that I was in Russia with Malik searching for help with some information. I found her and played on her that I'm from a Russian Mafia. I took all the information that I needed, and somehow she found out that I lied to her. She tried to kill me but Malik came and helped me. She ran away. I ran after her and she said something like, 'the truth is right in front of you', she distracted me and succeeded in getting away with everything."

" Impressed with your memory, we trained you very well." I commented smilingly

" Thank you, sir." He blushed

" But how did she know that Malik is your brother?"

" What? She meant that?"

" Yeah, she's not a member of any Mafia, right?"

" Sorry, we have a zero background for her, but if you give me this mission, maybe I can find something, sir."

" So it's on you." I said

Malik won't like it ever and he could kill me for this, but Luke is trustworthy, so good at collecting information and keeping the secret. So why don't we give him this chance?

" Thank you sir." he smiled at me

" I hope Malik will be this happy too when he knows." I said

" Malik doesn't know?"

" I just decided this now Luke, are you seeing Malik somewhere here?" I sighed, sometimes he doesn't think, especially at the mention of Malik

" Yeah right."

Ohh this boy!

" Look at me, if he gets to know which undoubtedly he will, and starts to put pressure on you, just ignore him."

" Easier said than done." He laughed

Well, I know that... It's Malik we are talking about

" But I will get it done."