ch 140: My grandma died with cancer

Peter's pov

After having our lunch, we sat watching a movie. The lunch was delicious and worthy to eat because Matilda made everything perfect even with my horrible diet. We were sitting in the basement watching ' Your place or mine'.

Matilda was cuddling my brother. She had him all for her. He was not seeing me. I felt a bit jealous. A lot!!

Cole got a call on his second phone, which meant mafia business. Matilda gave him his phone and sat back smirking.

He picked up the phone. " Yes." He said coldly, " Okay, I'm coming."

" Matilda, sor-" He was about to apologize when she kissed his lips

" You don't have to, I'm waiting for you to come back safe and sound." She said with a warm smile

Ohh what a Love God! I didn't see my brother looking at someone with these soft eyes before, she warmed his heart.

I like their relationship!

Marco's pov

This girl made my hell a heaven for me. I kissed her again, then stood up to get ready. Pete was on the other couch staring at me from time to time. I could sense that he needs me.

" Come here." I called, smiling at him

He walked to me and stood not knowing what to do. I took him into my embrace to be rewarded with him gripping my shirt. He was responding well to the comfort.

Oh, my lovely boy is scared about me!

" I'll be okay, don't give Matilda a hard time."

He nodded. I kissed him and went to my room. I drove to the warehouse. All the boys were ready and what a surprise!? Look, who do we have here? Our second troublemaker.

" What are you doing here, Lucas?"

" I am here for the mission, sir-" He replied

" What mission? Did I call you?" I asked him coldly

" The rest of my mates were here so I thought that I was supposed to join as well and there was no individual call." Luke said while trying to look confident

" Ohh there's no individual call, but there's individual prohibition, you are staying here."

" But sir-" He tried to argue

I pointed at the exit door. He pleadingly looked at me. That's not working here or better not working with me.

" Let's go, boys. Luke, you heard me." I said sternly

" Yes sir."

Good that he didn't argue. I let the men go to the cars, then I pulled my brother

" Don't leave your classes without asking me or Malik again."

" But Marco, I really wanted to join."

What a stubborn kid! He is still pleading

" Nah, Lucas. Remember that you are talking with your boss, not your brother. So straighten up."

" Yes sir." He said, finally getting the message clear in his head.

" I'll leave, take care, okay?"

" Yes sir." He answered, pouting

I shook my head and walked to the car. I got in with Pedro and left the parking.

We put our tricks and traps in and around our hideout where we hide the important sheets about our men, spies, other hideouts, different deals, and some documents about some mafias that can embroil and destroy them.