ch 59: I am still in love with you

Marco's pov

I kissed Talia then whispered in her ear, " You are so hot, I can't hold my horses anymore."

She blushed, smiling. I made her melt and trust me step by step till she started talking about her father's affairs. My senses stopped working once I smelled another perfume. Female perfume... A familiar perfume.

It's impossible! She can't be here! All my attention was hooked by her sexy walk. She was stunning in that black dress.

The dress I chose for her, I smirked to myself but yeah, I'm out of it. She's just like throwing me into the flames and burning me alive.

I was holding my breath, I couldn't breathe. She is gorgeous like a fairy tale. She's a mystery, she's an adventure. I stood up and walked towards her after she finished talking to that guy who made her laugh.

She chose a strong drink, then she took some tiny muffins. I slipped my hand down her arm softly. " I see that you liked my test."

" It sucks... And you suck. You can't stop playing around? I am not like that whore." She pushed my hand away

" It's for the mission... I have nothing to do with her." I let out immediately

" I don't care! It's your life." She said dryly

I pulled her to me. " I lost you, haven't I?"

" Long time ago." Her tone was full with hatred

" How can I have you back?" I asked

" As long as you are in that mafia, you won't have me back."

" The mafia is not your problem."

" So what is my problem?" She whispered shouted

" Jealousy, jealousy bothering you." I whispered in a sexy way, shaking my head

" Of course not, who do you think you are?" She took a drink and went to her table

I said in the earpuds, " Come on, guys, we don't have the whole night, they invited her. It's a stupid trick to stop me. I need to make sure she's fine, take the kids out and start the fire."

" Copy it." Sofia said

" Get it." Malik on the other side said

David went to the billiard floor. I knew he will let Tyson win to trick him.

" I got the security system. Let's play the music." Levio said

2 hours later, I was with his girl. I looked at Matilda. She was drinking and in a horrible state.

" Hey guys, I won." David said,

" It's the time." Sofia said

" Silence." Levio said, " Boys, take this tablet, I want you to go to the car and monitor the house, open doors, close doors, play with the light at my orders. Can I trust you?"

" Ohh yea, Lev." Miles said

" Give them one of the earphones." I said

" This is to connect us."

" Ya, okey." Peter said

They ran out of the house. Sofia grabbed her gun and Lev went to the second floor and let's spice things up.

" Turn off the power on the second floor and the playing room."

" Copy it." Peter said and did what I said

I realized that some bodyguards came in this floor. I looked at Sofia and she nodded.

" Sir, a man is trying to approach Matilda and I think she's drunk."