ch 105: Get me the hairbrush

Peter's pov

We went to Grandpa's house. He greeted us warmly and led us into the living room.

" So Peter, I made them prepare your room. Would you like to see it?"

I looked at Marco and he nodded

" Okay." I replied

He took me to the room. It was so much like my room in the house.

" I wanted you to be comfortable, so I made Marco show me your room."

" Thank you."

" Happy that we found you, you look so much like your father, just your eyes to your mother."

" I'm happy to see you too grandpa, you don't want to know how Marco found me?"

" It doesn't matter. The most important thing is that you are here." He said rubbing my back, I smiled at him.

We returned to the living room where Marco was talking to our grandfather's girlfriend. I guess she's 28 years old. He lives his life. I felt like she was flirting with him, but he pushed her away with his straight face.

" So Marco, Is Peter staying with me?" I looked at my brother, please keep your promise, please.

Marco huffed and said, " Yes. I'm sorry Peter."

" You can't do this. You promised me, I-I-" I looked at him shocked.

" I'm kidding, don't freak out." He laughed.

I glared at him.

"Are you sure?" Grandpa asked him

" Yeah."

" Nice, how long are you staying here?"

" We came just to say hi. We are going." Marco said

" You are still mad?"

" No, I have so much work, every hour of tardiness will make it worse."

" As you want, but you will come again, both of you, and Malik too and stay with me for at least a month."

" Maybe in the summer, but now we should go, thanks, grandpa." He smiled at Marco

" Thanks to you Marco, for giving me another chance."

" Everyone deserves one." Marco stood up and winked at me.

I smiled at him. Grandpa couldn't resist more, so he hugged him then pulled away quickly. " I know you hate it but I can't help it,"

Marco just nodded, then grandpa hugged me. We said goodbye to him and went to the jet.

13 hours later, we landed in LA, and finally, home. I took a shower and changed my clothes. I did my homework, then I walked to the dining room.

I sat on my seat and started eating my dinner with Cole

" Cole, I chose 10 bottles of alcohol and I want you to pour them in the sink." I told him out of the bleu

" What? Are you kidding me?"

" Nah, you just spanked me without doing anything, so I'm punishing you."

" Ohh God."

I smirked.

When we were done with the dinner. He walked to the cellar and started pouring his special ones. I laughed as he was about to cry.

" So profusion."

" Fair enough." I smiled and went to my room

An hour later™