ch 102: Don't tell him

Marco's pov

I ran into the hospital where I met with Levio.

He stopped me and said, " Calm down, Marco."

" I want to see my brother."

" I know he is with the doctor, but let's talk first."

" About what? We both know Peter can't do that." I said certainly

" Yes, he has a nutrition problem, and taking drugs will make it worse. His body will react aggressively."

" Of course, and Peter knows that. I'm sure 100% someone behind this."

" That's why you should slow down."

" Lev, let me see him first."

" No! I should tell you this, we are going into big affairs, dealing with 3 of the biggest Mafias, won't be easy. And they started their games. You know cocaine is from the snake."

" Ahh, God." I rubbed my face and walked back and forth then I looked at Levio. " I need to send my brother away. I can't involve him in this. He could've been dead today, I can't risk him anymore."

" But how? He won't ever let go of you. You know how much he likes you." He asked worried

" I'll make him hate me." I simply said with a little smile

He looked at me in disbelief. The doctor came out and I entered the room quickly. I wanted to see my brother. As I came into the room, I looked at him with a straight face but I'm really happy he is fine.

He started to talk about never taking the drugs as I stopped him calmly and took him to the house.

I was in my office and decided to make a call. I called my brother, " Malik?"

" Hey, how's Pete?" He asked

" He is fine just find for me who drugged him, I want him under my knees in 24 hours."

" I will make it in less than 24 hours. I swear, I will tear him up before you see him." He said, frustrated

" I trust you, bro."

" Calm down, Cole."

" I'm calm."

" If you said so."

" Yes, if I said so." I hung up on the phone.

My brother came into my office and I was just ignoring what he was saying which is all true. I was regretting not hugging him and telling him that I know everything, you don't need to tell me, you don't need to be so scared of me. He searched into my eyes for something to reassure him but he didn't find anything. He bent over the desk and I started whipping him.

He tried so hard to not be loud and not to cry and that made him weaker at standing for my swats. I stopped at 50.

I took a switch as I sent the first hit. He jerked forward and leaned on his stomach, flat on the desk, sobbing and begging me to stop, so I gave him ten because I couldn't bear seeing him like this anymore. I pushed him to the seat. I started scolding him coldly, then I asked, " Do you learn your lesson?"

" You know what I learned, I learned to not expect you to believe me ever." He said without any atom of fear in his voice.

That gave a cold sensation to my body. He is the one who is disappointed. Disappointed in me. His brother who is supposed to protect him is hitting him without a bit of mercy and making him feel horrible. But it's part of protection.

Pete, I swear if I don't know that this will work 100%, I wouldn't have done it ever to you. But I know this will work and you will disgust me and hate me like before. You had enough. I can't protect you from myself nor from the shit I'm dealing with. You will thank me when you get older. I have to let you grow in stable conditions. You are so innocent you have nothing to do with all this shit. I will miss you so fucking much.