ch 100: Baby's naptime

Marco's pov

It's Saturday, Peter, Miles, and Sam were playing video games. I was in my office with David, Vincent, and Eric. We were talking about the Azuras Mafia.

" So stupid these people! They like playing with fire." David chuckled

" They want a lesson too." Vincent said

" I think if we make a surprising visit for them they will like it mostly if it's from the sky." Eric suggested enthusiastically

" I like how you are so greedy to beat their asses but it's still so early."

They looked at me as I grew two heads and said, " Are you nuts?"

" Why is it so early?"

" They threatened you twice. That guy came into your gang and became one of your men. Then he tried to kill you." David started his lecture

" Protect your energy!" I chuckled

" Really now?" He rolled his eyes

" It's fine, Dave. I want something else from them. Something more important than revenge and they will give it to us."

" You are insane."

I smiled and he just gave up. I was explaining to them my point of view when Pedro talked to me from my earphones.

" Sir, sorry for cutting what you are doing but you need to know that. I know I shouldn't access your room and Peter's, but your aunt entered Peter's room. She's now in yours. Can you allow me to access the cameras?"

" No, I'll take care of it."

" Yes sir."

They looked at me as I stood up and excused myself. I rushed to my room. My aunt came out of the bathroom. She was too startled by my figure standing in front of her that she let go of the things she was holding.

" What are you doing in my room, Rebecca?" I asked harshly

" I-i-"

I crouched down to pick up the things. What she was trying to take? My eyes widened when I saw Peter's and my teeth brushes.

She said, " Babe, it's not like you think."

" Of course, it is not." I said as I smirked at her.

She sighed and I glared at her. " I know exactly what you are trying to do. You shouldn't do that without our permission. It's illegal."

" I was doing it to protect you."

" Protect me? Am I 5? Did I look like a boy could play on me? Oh please! Peter is my brother and you should just trust me and believe me because I won't bother myself to prove anything to you or to anyone else."

" Honey-"

" I'm not your honey. You were trying to fix our relationship, but what I see is you are making it worse."

" You really will argue with me because of that child?"

" That child is my brother, your brother's son. Or I mean half brother because you didn't take from my father any atom of pride."

" You are saying many big words, Marco, you will regret them." She said sadly

" Believe me I won't. I didn't regret a thing I did in my life. But now, I will shut my mouth for your sons because I know how much they like dad and how grateful they are for what he did for them, not like his half-sister."

" Stop it, Marco. I got my lesson. I'm sorry, son."

" I'm not your son, get out of my room." I said coldly.