ch 70: Nice tactic!

Marco's pov

I felt someone approaching me. I can sense everything around me even if I'm asleep. It's a high sensation of danger. I stayed calm as I noticed that it is just my little brother, Pete.

He touched my face then he kissed my cheek lightly. He walked out of the room and I woke up, smiling. Ohh my baby!

I found my breakfast on my nightstand, I had it all then I read the card that he left for me. It's such a sweet message.

David came into my room. " Marco, our man succeeded in making them believe him, and with their stupidity, they are on their way to our trap."

" Good news."

" God bless your intelligence, nice tactic."

" When it ends as we want, celebrate but now is too early."

" Okay, joykiller." He left the room

I went to the company, attended two meetings, and signed some files then I went to the warehouse. I went to train the boys, well training them is not one of my responsibilities. I do that in two cases; when I have to get out for a mission, I should train them to know who I could take with me or when I feel like murdering them.

The psychological thriller is stronger than the training itself. They think I will punish them if they didn't do all their best so all of them would do everything to satisfy me.

I started with shooting, because they had already finished with the workout. They were lining up, I walked in front of them, giving them the general instructions. Luke was here too.

Luke isn't a bodyguard or an assistant at the first place. He is one of the boys. He joined the training last year. He was 17 year old so we let him train and work the stuff he can without taking him out for any mission. He proved himself in a short period at a younger age than the other men. We were impressed and still. The kid is committed.

I made him my assistant so he can help Pedro and I can keep an eye on him as he is the youngest and who knows how the other boys and elders would treat him. Pedro is my real assistant but he has many responsibilities.

I watched them and noted them. I approached Luke slowly. He tensed up once he noticed me behind him.

" Just calm down, raise the gun, aim and shoot." I said nicely

He nodded and did as I asked. I smiled proudly as he shot and hit his target perfectly.

" Luke, you can rest!" I told him

He looked at me confused and put his gun in its place. He stood like a statue there. I am sure he has a question. While he is nervous, his brain stop processing everything.

" Yes Luke?" I asked

" R-rest, sir... Where?"

" Wherever you want if you don't have anything to do."

" Yes sir." He smiled as it dawned on him

I shook my head and watched him walk out. Kids!!

2 hours later, I chose the men and took them to explain the plan. After finishing I am done with them, I sat in my office to rest. I remembered that I didn't bring the other mafia files. I could use them as a threat. I went to the house and started searching those files in my room.

" What are you doing?" A voice from behind was about to cause me a heart attack.

I flinched. Peter started laughing and taunting me, anyway, I just ignored it.

He started talking about his session where he learned some informations about poison. I was answering him without paying attention and he got pissed off so he started complaining.