ch 184: The right person

Luke's pov

I made my way to the 5th floor and went to the designated room. I knocked in then eventually got in and what I saw wasn't something I expected. I was so surprised to see her... I blinked twice... There's no way out of this

" H..hey Elda." I stuttered as I was still so shocked

" Hey Luca! Come in and hug me love." She said with that usual smile

I got in instantly and gave her a hug. " Good and shocked to see you, Elda!"

" Good to see you too, I miss you so much." She said, hugging me back

" Same Elda same! When did you get here? You didn't come home?"

" I came this morning, love, and don't worry, I slept very well in the jet and I'm so energetic to start. Here more professional Luca! I have standards to not give sessions to my family, but when Marco told me, I offered to take care of you." She said as she caressed my hair nicely

" Thank you Elda and yeah we can be professional."

" Yeah, thank you, just let me close the door."

" Sure, I will do that." I said as I closed the door behind me

She sat in front of me smiling. " So Lucas Stark Carnell, How are you?"

" I am all good."

" What do you think about time travel, Luke?"

" Interesting!" I smiled, " Lots of theory says it's possible to travel through multiple dimensions... There are various conspiracy theories too!"

" Wow, that's awesome! I'll make you explain this more at home! Anyway, and what interests you more, going to the future or the past?"

" Well... I don't know... From what I have read it is more likely to travel to our future than the past... But I would rather prefer going to the past... If my future, which is like this today, remains the same... But if I meddle with it, I might not be where I am right now."

" And If you went back in time, what historical event would you change?"

I thought about it for a while. " There are lots of them."

" We are here as long as they are."

" I won't let my parents die... Or... Let Father be under the BS for the sake of my parents... Or let myself get bullied... Or I won't let my adoption happen in the first place, so I would be here with my brother from the very beginning." I admitted, getting a picture of everything in my mind

" That's so nice Luke. It's so sensitive. And what's the most painful of all of those?"

" I can't pick one but most of these events weren't under my control except me getting bullied. I hate the fact I couldn't stand up for myself."

" You were a quiet kid! You were a peacemaker... You were very strong compared to them."

" Yeah, not that I want myself to beat the sh-crap out of the people but at least defend myself and others like me."

" You should know that these bullies are so pathetic and psychopaths! You have something they don't have and this makes them feel inferior so they want to put you down... It's not your fault."

I stayed quiet. They put me down to an extent that I couldn't get up again... It's heavy in here now

" We should pity them! Not defending yourself, it wasn't your fault too... It's about the conditions you are in! You were a little pure kid who just wanted to study and have fun. They were big and maybe they were many too. You were in school too so you can't beat the shit out of them in front of your teachers who were looking at you proudly."