ch 183: a switch, a whip, my belt of course and lastly, the hairbrush

Luke's pov

" I found a good therapist and made a date for you! Tomorrow, you will like it." He indicated

" I don't want to go to a therapist!" I resisted

There's no way I am seeing a therapist! What's the point of it? I can compose myself... I don't need anyone to do that for me.

" I let go of this topic the last time Luke, but see you really needed one... Second, are we taking you to the abyss? Didn't you trust us?"

" I do trust you both but I don't need any therapy, nor will I get one."

" Peter is taking therapy for anxiety and depression. I did for my anger and for my relationship with Peter. It's not bad to open up and try to fix yourself! I know you think that you can do it alone, but maybe you are doing it wrong? Maybe it's not that way? So a therapist will lead you to the right way to discover and support yourself."

" Pete and you really suffered and needed one, for me I just suppressed something for a long time and now I am out of that zone... That's it... I am not in need of one... If I feel like it... I will let you guys know."

" You are going, Lucas! I hope you are well aware that the decision is on us! And it is taken... So Luke you have just to comply."

I looked aside... 'Just to comply'

" I won't and you can't make me." I said in gritted tone

Why can't they understand I don't want to talk or take advice from any therapist or something?

" You will go either willingly or with a black and blue bottom."

" Neither." I mumbled

" So warm your butt very well for the whipping tomorrow, I'll use a switch, a whip, my belt of course and lastly, the hairbrush."

I looked at him horrified. " You won't! You can't be serious."

" Try me."

" This is so unfair! I don't want one for now and you both really don't wanna consider it! I already told you that if I needed it. I would have informed you both! Don't force me please."

" End discussion Lucas. You can choose in what state you are going to the therapy, with or without a sore bottom." He asserted harshly

I didn't stretch it more here... The tone meant business but that doesn't mean I agree with this.

" Let's go." That's all he said and I followed

He dropped me home and went back to the warehouse. I got in as I met Pete right by stairs, he quickly took my bag from me and swung it on his shoulder, then we went upstairs to my room

" So, how did the day go?" I asked him as sat on the bed

" Was good like always! And yours." He said as he put it besides my desk

" Went okay, just I didn't get to be at the gang routine."

" So I expect that you will get grilled." He smirked

" Yeah, not entirely but you can say that."

" Okay! No problem. Can I massage you?" He offered

" Please!" I said

My shoulders were really hurting!

" Okay then." He said as he grabbed the ointment from the nightstand

I took off my shirt and lay on my stomach

" Where are Dest and Elene?"

" They went out with Nico." He said as he started the massage, " You should tell me where you want the massage."