ch 127: Malik's car

Luke's pov

I got a call from Ella, " Babe?"

" Hey, honey."

" Can you come and take me from the Airport?"

" You are here, of course I'm coming."

She giggled, " Okay"

I changed my clothes, ran to my car but it didn't work. Oh, not again!

I will ask Peter to give me his, I rushed to the house.

" Lucas, what is going on with you?" Malik stopped me

" Ella just came today, and she wanted me to get her from the airport. My car broke down."

" Okay, take mine." He gave me the keys

" Ohh thanks man." I smiled, running out of the house

I sped up to the airport, I found her waiting by the door

" Ella."

" Loki." She said excited

We hugged each other

" What are you doing here?"

" I came for my traineeship and mostly to see you."

" Ohh really." I said tickling her

She laughed. I stopped and kissed her then I opened the door for her. She got in the car.

" Ohh, this is not your car?"

" Yes, my boss'."

" Did you ask him first? I don't want you to get in trouble." She said worried

" He gave it to me."

I opened the radio and put her favorite song. I took her to where she was supposed to do her traineeship, took her luggage to her little room in a motel, bought her favorite flowers and sent them to her with a note; « Wherever you go whatever you do I'll always be there supporting you, Love »

I hope she likes them and this note makes to her day.

20 minutes later, she called me

" Thank you very much, you don't know how I feel right now. I liked them and I love you. Thank you for being in my life. I can't wait to see you after this internship."

" Me too babe, go to work, let's talk later."

" Okay, kisses."

" Kisses."

Two hours later, I was at Malik's house. I prepared a very delicious lunch. Oh shit, I needed to ask Malik if I could have this day off.

I called him

" We don't have anything special to do today, so yeah take this day off." He said once he picked up the phone

" Thanks." I said, gratefully then hung up.

I put the meals in a basket and then in the car's box. I drove to pick her up. She came with the flowers. She hugged me then got in the car.

After I opened the door for her, I took her to the garden. She likes nature so much. I grabbed the basket

" We are having a picnic?" She asked excitedly

" Ohh yeah."

" Let me help you." She said, getting some stuff from us

We walked into the trees, wandering around the beauty of each creature. For me, I can't see any creature but her. She was talking about her day, then she started asking me questions about my work. I became so good at lying. She chose a place, unrolled the carpet and we put the food on it. We sat eating, enjoying the view and cracking some jokes.