ch 87: Less than your value

Peter's pov

I pretended that I'm asleep. A woman entered the room to clean my injuries. She untied my hands as she checked them.

" Hey." I stated

She was about to shout and I put my hand over her mouth.

" Shh. I know you are doing your job and I will get you in trouble but I can't stay here, so either you just stay here quietly or I'll hit you." I threatened her

She nodded. I tied her hands up. I took some alcohol and I knocked on the door as a man entered. He saw the nurse in the bed instead of me and I anesthetized him before he calls anyone. The other guard entered too and I did for him the same. I took the anesthesia syringe and I stuck it in every one of them.

I took the bondage with me so I could use it as a throttling. I walked carefully and for my luck, I found a window opened. I jumped through it to the garden, and ran around the house. I could climb the tree with the bondage so I did. I succeeded in getting some injuries but I'm free, who cares?

I was running in whatever direction. It was an empty place, no cars, and no phones. Luckily, I get two apples from the plate of the men but I still feel a kinda vertigo so I started walking carefully.

Ugh, after walking for an hour, I found a little town. I went to a woman was walking in the street.

" Ma'am, can I make a call please?"

" Of course. Take."

I remembered Luke's number so I called him, " Luke!"

" Peter! Ohh God. We are coming, don't worry."

" I'm not in their warehouse, I escaped."

" Yes, we know. Where are you?"

" Where am I, ma'am?"

" Kernville ."

" Okay, stay in any restaurant until we come, we are close, I'll tell your brother."

" Marco is home?" I asked as I tensed up

" Yeah, give the woman her phone and head to a safe place."

" Yeah." My voice cracked.

I gave the woman her phone, " Thank you, Ma'am."

" Welcome. Sorry, but can you tell me your problem, maybe I can help ."

" Don't worry Ma'am, I came to help him." Francis showed up with two of his men

I got worried about the woman.

" They are your friends?" She asked

" Yes, they are." I said, trying to send her away

The woman walked away. I threw the apple on Francis and tried to run. Suddenly another car blocked my way.

" Not going anywhere, little shit." A huge man said

I punched him on his face. He howled in pain. I was about to carry on my way but two men caught me. Francis' phone rang, two men took a hold of me

" What?" He yelled

The two men who were catching me were knocked down. They were shot.

Sofia and David appeared then I saw Cole, Luke, and Chris. They started shooting each other and some of Francis' men surrendered. Francis took hold of me.

" If you step, I will shoot him." He threatened as he pulled his gun to my head.

I had dizziness so I'm not in the mood to hit him or something.