ch 123: Evil spirits

Peter's pov

I went into the house. I found Marco talking on the phone. I waved to him. He gestured to me to come as he hung up the phone and looked at me

" Hey, bud, how was your day?" He asked as putting his phone in his pocket

" Fine."

He kissed my forehead and said," Put some clothes in a bag, we are going to Seattle."

" Ohhh cool. Can I ask why we are going?"

" We have to check the house." He said

" Hmm okay. What's important in that house?"

" We need to make sure that it is safe and secure."

" Malik and Luke going too?"

I'm sure I started to annoy him with my questions

" Yes, David, Sofia, Levio and Miles." He counted

" Ohh nice, so who will take care of the gang?"

" There are almost 8 available leaders there."

How he is still bearing me

" Great." I said, walking upstairs

I collected three hoodies, two different jeans, three boxers, my PJs and sneakers. I put my bag in front of the door, then Marco came with his. He got a call from David, and we got in the car. We headed to the jet.

We entered it. We found David and Sofia there.

" Hey, babe." Sofia said, hugging me,

" Hey, Sofie." She kissed me and I just smiled " How are you?"

" Better than last time you saw me."

" Glad to hear that."

The others came, and the jet took off. We arrived at the house, we stepped into it. It's such a warm place!

I'm hearing something like a woman's giggling

" Peter, we were living here, before mom's death." Marco said, putting his hand on my back

" The woman's touch is so obvious. I like it."

He ruffled my hair

" You called someone to clean the house?" Malik asked

" Yeah." I nodded

He showed everyone their rooms and we put our stuff then sat in the living room watching the news.

" Let's make dinner." David suggested

" I'm very tired." Marco said

Malik stood up and walked to the kitchen, " I'm making the salad."

Suddenly, that idea came to my mind. I whispered into Miles's ears, " Let's prank him."

He laughed his evil laugh

Miles was recording the prank as I hid under the table, Malik finished the salad, he turned around to get something and I grabbed the boil under the table. He was about to sprinkle the salt when he realized the salad was not on the table. He looked around him, then he looked at the table again.

He said to himself, " No, no, I put it here, I'm sure. Where is it?"

Levio entered the kitchen making fun of him, " I can't believe you, you are talking to yourself?"

" I put the salad here, then it evaporated."

He chuckled, " I need to tell Marco."

I put it back, Malik eyed it, " Oh, uh, Here you are. Is this house haunted?"