ch 71: Mom

Peter's pov

So, guys, we're pretending that we are asleep.

As Cole got that phone, I nodded at Miles. We watched the movie and ate the pizza. A few minutes later, I leaned my head on my brother's shoulder, he didn't react. He just let me relax and focused on the movie. Sofia told them to take us to sleep in our room.

They talked about the fight that night and they mentioned Bryce. It's time to face consequences Bryce!

Marco took me to the room and went out of the house along with David. Sofia went to her room. I took my phone and texted Miles

P: They are out

M: Sofia is in her room, lock on her

I locked her room and we rushed out. We drove behind them, around two cars separated us. We put on our jackets and we took our guns and some other stuff in the bag.

" You know that we are playing with fire?"

" Are you scared, Miles?"

" When I think that I will face Marco's wrath, yeah I am."

" You can return but I will go. I want to make them pay all of them."

" I'm with you."

When we arrived at the place, my brother and David separated. Cole was talking with one of his men. I knew this place, they hid on here when anything happened. It's like a maze but I can wander there without worries.

" Miles, let's go."

" Where?"

" The secret door."

They started shooting. We entered from the secret door after I hacked the password then I locked it to forbid them from escaping.

We were making everyone come in our way blackout by using the gas. We blocked the way of the support staff from joining the others. We threw grenades in their direction too to kill them.

Suddenly, another group came from the other side and tried to kill us but yeah, Miles and I took a very good training for this. We kicked their asses and ran from that place when other groups of men ran after us

" We need to separate."

" I like playing hide and seek with enemies." He joked

" So see you, bro."

" Take care."

I nodded and we separated at the crossroads. I succeeded at making the men who were behind me to lose me. I was running in the right side. I heard footsteps from coming from the end of the path. Ohh it won't end!

I tried to open one of the rooms but they were locked. I stopped shocked and closed my eyes to think as the footsteps were getting closer. A door next to me was opened. Someone grabbed me inside and closed the door.

This odor was familiar to me, this soft hand on my mouth, this feeling that I have around this person. I opened my eyes with a name in my head. She removed her hand

" Mom!" I was startled

She looked at me and said, " Shh, I got you, baby."

They knocked on the door. She gestured to the curtains. I nodded and hid behind them. She opened the door.

" Ohh Ma'am, sorry, we thought one of the other mafia got inside, please stay safe here." They apologized politely

" Yeah, thank you."

" Do you see anyone running from this way?" He asked

" No, no."

" Okay."