ch 78: It is always my business

Peter's pov

I woke up around 11 am, my brother wasn't at home. I had my breakfast then I cleaned the dishes, avoiding getting yelled at after he saw them dirty.

I went to Aria's house accompanied by Luke. I took her to the shop of course after taking permission.

We bought some stuff, then we took her home. She invited me in and I accepted. We sat in the living room, watching a movie and eating popcorn. We started kissing each other then she stopped and said," I will miss you so much."

" Me too, will you stay there for 2 weeks?"

" I guess."

" So long!" I whined

" It is!" She whined too

She went to get us juices so I paused the movie. I felt something walking on me. I looked down and I was surprised by a little kitten

" Hey, sweety."

" Ohh you meet White." She said as she came back

I caressed the cat, took her in my hand and I said playfully, " She was seducing me, she tried to make it to my dick."

Aria laughed hysterically as she sat next to me, taking white in her embrace.

We had a good time together then it was time to leave. I hugged her goodbye and went home.

I started playing LOL with my friends; Oliver, Miles, Mike, and Scott. Suddenly, Mike said, " Hey, Ned will throw a boy's night in his house and he is waiting for us to attend it."

" Ned, our coach's son?" Milo asked

" Yeah, Miles."

" Nice."

" I'm in." Oliver said

" Me too, Just I need a ride." Scott said

" And you Peter?"

" I'm invited? I thought it was just for the basketball team."

" No, he invited all the boys of all the clubs in the school."

" That's great." I said

Will my brother let me go?

" I'll think about it."

I took my phone and texted him

P: Cole

M: Yes, Pete

P: so fast, I thought you won't answer

M: I'm taking a rest, what's up? What do you want?

P: Can I go to my friend's house for a boy's night, his parents will be there. His dad is the basketball team's coach. I promise I won't drink or smoke, I will be so behaved.

M: You will skip dinner?

P: Yeah, does this mean no?

M: No, you can go

P: Thank you

M: Anything happens call me

P: I will. Take care

M: You too

At 9 pm, I got ready to go. My brother stepped into the house as I was wearing my sneakers by the door

" Hey, Cole." I smiled

" Hello, are you going?" He smiled back, leaning on the doorframe.

" Yes."

" I'll ride you there." He said

I looked at him confused." Why?"

He shrugged. I followed him to the car and he took me to Ned's house, and he talked with the coach. Ohh what about the word 'Trust'? Ugh, I entered the house and sat with Oliver.