ch 48: Hitting him with the belt?

Marco's pov

She pulled over in front of a casino at 3 in the morning after I nagged her to stop so I could have a drink.

" Go get your drink." She said to me annoyed

" Come with me, I swear we won't take a strong one." I said to her

After a lot of begging, we went to the casino. We took a little amount of red wine and we sipped it slowly. There were a lot of couples, we looked at each other.

" We were like this, one day." I smirked

" Yeah." She sighed

" Join me in this dance ma'am Rivera, please?" I asked gently, pulling my hand out

" My pleasure, Mr. Carnell." She said, putting her hand in my hand

We walked to the dancing floor. We matched our moves while my right hand caught her hand and my other hand was around her waist as her other hand placed on my chest softly.

We stared at each other. I felt like I'm high, and all the people around us disappeared, just me and her. We felt satisfaction around each other, safety, and perfection. We melted with each other, I couldn't explain it but it's something I dunno... Something I have lost its taste for 4 years!

She broke the stare and put her hand on the back of my head and the other on my chest then put her head on my chest. I put my other hand around her waist too.

We didn't stop dancing slowly, letting the flow guide us. I could hear her heartbeats and breathing. I assume she could hear mine too. I want to stay like this forever.

We were dancing quietly. It felt like we were yelling and expressing how much we missed each other. It felt like we were blaming each other.

The music stopped and we sat back on the bar.

" I'm going to the bathroom." I whispered in her ears and she nodded.

I walked out, saw a man flirting with her and she seemed annoyed. I could read her lips, ' Go away from me. I will call the police.'

She tried to walk away when he caught her upper arm and turned her to him. She pushed him but he was stronger than her, tried to hit him when the sun never shines but no he knew it.

I hurried there, threw a punch with all my strength on his face and knocked him to the ground. He fainted immediately. Deep gasps filled the air. I looked at her, she looked back and out of the blue, she hugged me.

" Let's go from here." She whispered

" Of course."

We got in the car, I took the keys and started driving back to LA.

" Thank you." She said

I chuckled," It's nothing much."

Of course, I won't let anyone touch what is mine.

She was yawning. I guess she will fall asleep in few minutes. This thing didn't change about her, fast to sleep.

At 8 Am, we were in LA. I took her to a restaurant to have breakfast.

" Yummy, this is so good, try it." She said while putting a little bit of her crepe in her mouth

" No, I don't eat sugary food."

" Of course you do." She said, smirking then she cut another piece, caught it with her fork and exposed it in front of my face

" Take."

" No."

" Yes, Mr. Carnell."

I know I don't have any chance. Obviously, I'm losing this debate. She won't give up until I eat. I felt the gazes of the people on us and I didn't waste time to put it in my mouth. Yeah delicious!