NSFW pt 2

please read the announcements below <3

Mammon

Being the avatar of greed means he is always wanting more and more of something. Even during sex.

I think he is probably the third horniest. Of course the most horny brother is asmodeus, beel comes in second place. But i do agree with some of the hc that say he is a super horny guy.

I also disagree with the hc's that make him a bottom and shit. I do not think he is a bottom, in fact i think that he likes being a dom because he is always the one being pushed around degraded and shit.

Anyways- lets get to the horneeeeeeee. (dont forget to touch some grass and look at the sun)

Size

Mammon is one of the more average brothers in my opinion. While he has sex, and is good at it, i think he is not abnormally large. Probably a good 6 inches (if you think thats small you have never had sex, 6 is more than enough). And i think he is pretty wide, thats where it counts the most anyways.

He blows some pretty big loads though, so you can go ahead and assume hes got big balls. I think part of the reason why he blows so much is because he actually doesnt masturbate a lot. He prefers having sex with someone else, and he can easily pick up chicks.

Kinks

Oh my lords eoooooow.

Definitely a sadist.

I think that he likes to tie up a pretty girl, turn a vibrator on high and watch her cry from overstimulation. He likes to take his pent up frustrations out on the girl hes with, so if hes had a bad day you can expect some biting and spanking. I think that his favorite place to bite is your shoulders and thighs, most definitely your thighs. He likes to look at the handprints he leaves on your ass aswell so you better be careful when you tell him to give it to you hard.

Degradation

Ill be damned if this man doesnt like calling you names and shit. He likes treating you like hes above you and degrading you for shit. He calls you a whore and spits in your mouth before fucking you even harder. You will not be able to get out of a session without degrading yourself for him aswell. He loves it when you call yourself a filthy name, he knows you do it to make him harder, and hejust teases you more for liking the insults. Like i said before he does like to spit in your mouth (i would thank him for doing that to me) and he loves it when you thank him (haha). Of course once you do thank him your getting your head shoved in a pillow and getting drilled from behind.

Anyways.

Bondage

Need i say more? Of course i do.

He likes suspension bondage rather than doing it on a bed. He likes tying you up in exposing ways, taping a vibrator between your legs and leaving you there for hours on end while you cry and moan for him to come back.

Of course he doesnt just leave you there without watching. He video tapes you of course. Why would he let you have all the fun while hes gone and cant watch? And of course he uses those later. Showing you how pathetic and pretty you look tied up for him, moaning his name. Hell degrade you for having a video of you naked, call you a whore etc. but then again he wouldnt do it if you didnt like it.

Master kink

Oh boy.

Since he loves his ego being boosted he is a whore for being called master. Watching you try and get his attention, be desperate for just him, knowing that hes the only one that pleases you in such ways is such a turn on for him, he cant handle it sometimes.