if twos a party, threes a crowd

i realized i have not done a lot of sex in this book and im sorry for that. 

maybe i will do some one shot smuts when this is all over, but this is really the last chapter before all the messy yandere things happen so enjoy. 

by the time the we were finished with the photoshoots we were all exhausted. i was sitting on the floor in my cat girl costume. it had a very short skirt, just barely hiding my ass from view, cat ears and a choker. i wore a pair of thigh highs, no bra and a very short crop top. the minute i had stepped out to start taking photos the boys were drooling. 

the others wore pretty similar outfits, with differently colored cat ears and accents to make things a little more interesting. 

i noticed satan seemed slightly more tense, and his cheeks were always flushing when he looked at me. i wonder if this appealed to him more than the other outfits because i had on the cat ears and collar. 

"im exhausted." levi mumbled. 

"we still need your help with these photos though, you need to help us photoshop." asmodeus chided. 

i felt a little bad, he had worked for hours to make these outfits, and now he had to stay up extra late to help edit them. i would offer to help, but i was to tired.

i itched my eyes, trying not to smear th makeup that asmodeus had put on me. 

even though the outfit had been quickly made, it was incredibly comfortable and fitting, i normally never had skirts that fit fine, they were always so small or way to large and needed adjusting. 

"y/n?"

i turned my gaze upwards and found a tired looking belphie standing up above me. his normally large eyebags had become heavier and he looked ready to pass out. 

"yes?"

"would you please come and nap with me again? i slept so well last ti-"

"a-actually i wanted her to come with me!"

satan scrambled nervously over to us. 

"you two hung out with her all day ya' know, you need to share!" mammon complained. 

it was becoming obvious that everyone was wanting to spend some time with me now. 

"b-"

"oh gods no arguing please." i groaned. 

i wasn't in the mood for hearing all of them bicker and yell at each other. satan had a slight blush across his nose, and belphie looked ready to pass out. 

"since belphie and satan asked me first they have to share." i ruled. 

there were a few jealous glares exchanged, a gentle hand on my back prompted me to stand up once again. i had pulled off the big heels i had been forced to wear and discarded them on the floor. 

as i walked out with the two brothers they grew closer to me. soon my hands were intertwined with theirs, my left with satan and my right with belphegore. i didn't notice at first but belphegore no longer looked tired, in fact he seemed to be the opposite. he was alert and excited. 

"we should probably change clothes right?" i asked. 

there was a brief hesitation. 

"not yet." satan said. 

i glanced at him and chuckled. 

"i dunno about you but im ancy to get out of all this, are you sure?' i asked.