2

~

"Don't say that man's name, his name shouldn't be ever said for him walking out of your life the way he did. I wouldn't even call him a man, more an idiotic boy that didn't grow up. God, I swear that if I ever see him again, I am gonna teach that douche bag a lesson with my fist."

Jungkook

~

Jimin's POV

As I sat sipping my coffee in our holiday homes shared dining area.

Basically Jungkook and his wife, Hayoon, both hired a one bedroom house for us to stay in during our short holiday in Boryeong-si.

Thus meaning that I sleep in a sleep out and just use their kitchen and dining area as I please.

Jungkook yawned while walking through the white door frame into the dining area in full length blue pajamas.

"Good morning! How did you sleep?" Jungkook happily chirped, finding himself a bowl and some cereal before he sat down across from me at a wooden circular dining table.

"Not the best, you?" I asked before sipping some hot delicious coffee.

"I slept amazingly." Jungkook said with a big goofy smile perched upon his lips.

"Are you having breakfast or morning tea?" I questioned while watching him lift a spoonful of cereal to his mouth.

"Breakfast? Is it morning tea time?" Jungkook gasped while his mouth was full of cereal.

I giggled and nodded.

"It's 10:30am." I responded making Jungkook's eyes widen, his auburn hair slightly covering how wide his doe eyes really were.

"Well shit I slept in." He mumbled laughing.

"Why didn't you sleep well? Is it because of him?" Jungkook asked me quietly.

"Yoongi, yes-" I said sighing.

"Don't say that man's name, his name shouldn't be ever said for him walking out of your life the way he did. I wouldn't even call him a man, more an idiotic boy that didn't grow up. God, I swear that if I ever see him again, I am gonna teach that douche bag a lesson with my fist." Jungkook huffed before taking another mouthful of cereal while I rested my cup of coffee between my hands.

"Okay, well I just keep thinking about him Kook. I know we haven't been here in Boryeong-si for very long but it's all coming back because I used to live here Jungkook. Especially because we both lived here and the last time I saw him was here." I muttered.

"I doubt he's still here Jimin, he wouldn't be here if he's smart because I would destroy him if I saw him. Plus if he walked out of your life then I expect he walked far because he made a huge mistake." Jungkook growled.

"I had a dream about him last night. I replayed everything over from when we broke up in my mind so I slept badly. But even yesterday, when we and Hayoon went out for ice cream, all I could think about was Yoongi because the place we went too was where we had our first date." I said sighing.

"Jiminie... You are really over thinking. I know we did basically bring you back to where your memories are but now you can start fresh and make better memories. You need to move on from him because I know you still think of him like he's the one." Jungkook stated while slurping milk and cereal into his mouth while I slowly sipped my coffee.

I sighed because man he isn't wrong... He was the one... I know he was then but now, I don't know what to even think.

Like part of me could only dream of bumping into him again because man I love him but the other part of me dreads ever seeing him again.

"Good morning." Hayoon said sweetly walking into the dining room in a lovely blue summery dress.

She pecked Jungkook's cheek before sitting down next to him on the opposite side of the table to me.

"Sorry for eavesdropping, however, I think Jungkook's right, you need to move on." Hayoon said while doing up a cream pearl bracelet on her wrist.

I sighed again nodding to myself.

"Even if I do move on, if I get with someone else and they don't have kids then I will still bring them disappointment with the fact I am unable to adopt." I complained.

"Alright, listen up. I know you are older than me Jimin but you need to get your life sorted," Hayoon started capturing my attention as I looked at her with wide eyes, Jungkook sharing my expression.

"Jungkook has managed to keep you out of going to the hospital with your smoking and intoxicated violence, plus you are now even a fucking teacher. You work with children and are deemed capable to teach them. The hospital could change their mind, you just need to give it another go and see what bloody happens mate." Hayoon explained.

"Well put." Jungkook added patting Hayoon's shoulder.

She smiled at him before looking back at me.

"So we can sit here sulking over your past or we could head to the beach, then the bar and try and find you a new man. The choice is yours." She said with a sweet smile before flicking her single plaited brunette hair over her shoulder.

I laughed while grinning.

"Fine, we can try to find me a new man, just we need to remember I don't live here anymore so it may not be the smartest option." I mumbled as Jungkook shook his head.

"Who gives a fuck where you live, if you fall in love then you are in love Jimin. Love is strong so therefore if we find you the one, he shall stand by you no matter what." Jungkook hummed before getting up to put his dishes into the dishwasher.

"Jungkook, why don't you go get dressed so we can head to the beach then bar?" Hayoon asked while standing up from the table.

"Good idea." Jungkook said before kissing Hayoon's lips sweetly.

I scrunched up my nose witnessing them sloppily kiss in front of me as they got more passionate with every second.

I got up and walked over to them.

"Disgusting." I whined separating them with my hands before putting my coffee mug in the dishwasher that they were kissing in front of.

"Oh please, if we find you a man he will be all over you like this. You're just jealous." Hayoon teased as Jungkook walked out to get dressed.

I rolled my eyes heading for the sliding door in the dining room that leads to my sleep out.

"Put something nice on, you need to look attractive at the bar tonight so put on hot makeup too!" Hayoon called.

"Alright mother!" I shouted in response before looking over my shoulder at her reaction.

Her mouth fell open in shock as I laughed continuing towards the door.

Once I was outside I quietly made my way towards my sleep out.

Then I opened my sleep out sliding door and the cream curtains so that I could enter before closing the curtains so I had my privacy to get changed out of a hoodie and sweatpants.

I ended up putting on a lavender purple tank top with some tight black jeans.

Then I put on smokey eye makeup alongside applying lots of sunblock so I don't get burnt at the beach.

Then I chucked on some white shoes and combed my blonde hair before making my way back inside the house to meet Jungkook and Hayoon.

Memories may haunt me, but the future is very enticing...

AU - UwU, guess who Jimin's gonna meet next chapter!?

Also if you enjoyed totally feel free to comment, vote and add this book to ya library/libraries

That's all for now... Stay safe, warm and healthy my lovely readers and fellow others... Till next chapter... Byeeeee :)