Addendum

~

"I'm not mad, maybe slightly disappointed but you can come to me about anything idiot."

Taehyung

~

Juwon's POV

19 years since Jimin's death, Monday, 2:40pm.

"I hope you enjoyed my lecture, I try to make it more exciting as I learnt from my favourite middle school teacher that your originality can always leave an impression." Our lecturer Namjoon called out.

Everyone around me started to pack up but I smiled as a familiar woman lent against the table beside me.

"Wasn't he interesting," She commented with a smile as I looked up at her.

I stood up, pecking her lips before throwing my full bag over my left shoulder.

"He was, for once I didn't fall asleep." I commented, my voice husky, similar to one of my dad's while I looked more like the other one.

Then I draped my arm over her shoulder as we exited the room.

"Am I coming around to your house this evening babe?" I asked as we headed towards our cars.

"My parent's have invited your parents (though they don't know there's just one yet) and you around for dinner." She said calmly to me.

Only I stopped walking as my eyes widened.

She turned around to look at me.

"What?" She asked with a soft giggle.

"My dad doesn't even know I have a girlfriend. He doesn't even know I'm not gay." I stumbled.

"So what? He will love my parents. Don't be a pussy and come alone, my parents would be disappointed." She coed as she got closer to me.

She kissed me more passionately now, her arms draping across my shoulders as I held her waist between my large slender fingers.

She pulled back, allowing for me to stare into her deep brown doe eyes.

"Do your parent's even remember my name?" I asked while cocking my eyebrow.

"God no, they stumble over your name every time you enter our house. They keep wanting to call you a different name, but my father is busy working a lot and my mother's stubborn so we can't really blame them for forgetting." She muttered.

I nodded before pecking her lips one more time.

"I will get him to come then." I hummed while letting go of her waist.

"Good, I look forward to meeting him." She stated while heading to her car which was parked beside mine.

"See you later tonight." I hummed before getting inside.

She gave me a small wave as I pulled out of the parking lot.

I drove home, deep in thought as I pulled up our driveway.

I got out of the car with my belongings, entering our house with a key.

Once I made it down the hallway and into the living room, I saw my father sitting on the couch, watching TV.

His hair had started to grow grey hairs now and he had a moustache perched upon his upper lip.

I threw my bag down on the couch beside him, getting his attention while heading into the kitchen to make myself a coffee.