32

~

"Yeah, some doctors can really be ass's."

Jimin

~

Jimin's POV

Tuesday, week 5 of Jimin's pregnancy.

I rolled over in bed as I heard my phone ring tone go off.

I quickly grabbed my phone answering the call without even checking who was calling me.

"Hello." I answered sleepily while lifting the phone up to my right ear.

"Are you not going to work today?"

Instantly I recognized the voice to be Jungkook.

"No." I hummed while wiping my tired eyes with my left hand.

"Why not? Are you sick?" Jungkook mumbled.

"No, how do you even know I'm not at work." I whined.

"You answered the phone sounding very tired." Jungkook stated.

"You also stalked my phone location didn't you?" I mumbled while finally sitting up in bed.

"Yes." Jungkook responded with a laugh.

"Why are you taking the day off then? Does Taehyung arrive today?" Jungkook questioned me.

"No, basically I have to go to the hospital to get a note signed saying that I am pregnant to be granted maternity leave." I whined.

"Did you not speak to the principal?" Jungkook questioned.

"He didn't believe me. I'm not sure if it's just the fact I'm a guy or whether it's the fact some other guy has tried to get a long period of time off work while getting paid with no intentions of going through labor." I explained.

"Psh, that sucks. Do you want me to go with you?" Jungkook asked.

"No, I'm fine to go alone. You need to go to work to get money for your own baby, remember?" I hummed.

"True." Jungkook coed in response.

"Also, about the hospital I need to tell you something," Jungkook started.

"Wait, is it 10:30am?" I asked cutting him off.

"Ah, yes." Jungkook responded.

"Fuck." I gasped as my eyes went wide.

"What?" Jungkook asked while sounding confused.

"My appointment is at 11am, sorry, I really need to go. You can tell me something about the hospital another time." I said while climbing out of bed.

"Ah, yeah, alright then." Jungkook mumbled.

"I'll text you later. Bye." I coed before hanging up.

I threw my phone down onto my bed, running to the wardrobe.

I got halfway through changing my pajama shorts to grey sweatpants when I felt the sudden urge to puke.

I sighed as I rushed towards the bathroom in my bedroom, puking in the sink as I stood with only one leg in my sweatpants.

Then I pulled up the other leg, rushing back into my bedroom to change into a basic white shirt.

"Wait, vitamins." I mumbled to myself, walking back to the bathroom where I filled up my cup, swallowing down a couple pills, taking a vitamin between my lips to suck on while rushing through my house towards the front door.