10

~

"Do you wanna get in his pants before we leave to head back to Busan?" 

Jungkook

~

Jimin's POV

"Wait, tell me if I have this straight, firstly you had a nice date, went to his house, drunk coffee with him, kissed him, then you showed him your old house and started talking about your ex, exposing the fact you couldn't adopt children but he was okay with it only to find out he's met your ex?" Jungkook asked dumbfounded as he stared at me while we sat opposite each other at the dining table.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"And did you ask if they were a thing? Shit, what if you're about to date your ex's ex." Jungkook gasped.

~ Flashback ~

"Just checking, you haven't seen Yoongi again since?" I wondered aloud while looking at Taehyung.

"Ohhh Yoongi's his name, I remember reading his name tag now," Taehyung said with a chuckle.

"Are you asking because you're nervous you may see him in Boryeong-si?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow.

"I mean yes but no. I mean like did you become friends with him, hook up with him, date him?" I questioned.

Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Oh god no, he wasn't my type and we didn't talk long enough when I met him." Taehyung started. 

"I sensed he just wanted to get away from your house and I suppose I haven't seen him again because I don't think he would wanna hang around your house knowing you lived there in likely fear of seeing you." Taehyung muttered.

"But relax, I didn't date your ex or anything." Taehyung stated patting my shoulder.

~ End of Flashback ~

"Okay, then what's the problem when he said he hadn't seen him since?" Jungkook questioned.

"You- You don't think he'd lie to me do you?" I asked softly.

"Does he seem like the person to lie?" Jungkook asked while cocking his brow.

"I... I don't know. I'd say no but I'm scared tomorrow when I text him, maybe he just won't text back. Maybe he will ghost me." I muttered.

"Jimin, he hugged you while you cried in his arms. He calmed you down and assured you about having children. If he didn't want to try with you, why would he waste his time doing that? Plus why would he show you where he lived or offer you coffee or kiss you hmm?" Jungkook snickered, pinching my left cheek.

I sighed.

"You're right." I responded.

"Jimin, I know you are scared for love again but I know it's something you crave. Stop overthinking shit." Jungkook mumbled.

I nodded.

"Now how about you go put some more comfortable clothes on like some sweatpants and we can all watch a movie hmm?" Jungkook said grinning, his mole under his lip on show.

I nodded.

"You wanna invite Taehyung around too?" Jungkook asked as I stood up.

"Really? But I just saw him?" I questioned.

"So what? You wanna be love birds and possibly end up in his pants before we leave back to Busan or not?" Jungkook questioned.

I laughed, slapping his shoulder.

"Plus Hayoon and I haven't seen you together, nor do we know him well so if we get warning vibes we will honestly tell you whether or not he's a good guy for you." Jungkook explained.

"Hmm that's true." I said nodding as I pulled out my phone to text Taehyung.

5:30pm

Hey, I know we were just together and all but my friends and I were gonna watch a movie at our holiday house and we were wondering if you may wanna join?

I put my phone back into my butt pocket looking up at Jungkook.

"Do you wanna get in his pants before we leave to head back to Busan?" Jungkook wondered aloud.

"Yah stop! Don't ask me that, it's my personal business." I muttered.

"Yeah well I own condoms and I'm offering you some. Do you want them or not?" Jungkook asked while standing up.

I sighed.

"Yes, please give me some." I whined blushing.

Jungkook smirked, grabbing my hand to lead me to his bedroom.

"Take these and take this." Jungkook said while grabbing a few large condoms and a bottle of lube from inside a drawer.

"Thanks." I said blushing crimson from ear to ear.

I nervously bit my lip feeling my phone vibrate in my ass pocket.

I grabbed my phone by dropping the condoms and lube onto Jungkooks bed.

5:32pm

Sounds fun. Count me in, just send me an address and time <3

I squealed clapping my hands as Jungkook sat down on his bed confused, his face slightly peeling from his sunburn.

"He didn't ghost me. He agreed to come and sent a heart at the end of the text!" I said excitedly.

"Aww that's cute- why are you giving him our condoms and lube!?" Hayoon questioned, her eyes scanning to the bed.

"No offense but if Jimin gets it on with this guy, he needs to be prepared." Jungkook muttered looking at his wife.

"Yeah well Jimin cannot get pregnant like a woman so the condoms stay but he can take the lube." Hayoon grumbled before grabbing the condoms.

"But what if Taehyung has a kink of wearing condoms during sex?" I questioned.

"Then you can go buy your own. If he has that kink he will have his own." Hayoon stated.

"What about sti's?" Jungkook questioned.

"Jungkook does Jimin have an sti? You've seen his dick in changing rooms and probably his ass too." Hayoon questioned while staring at her husband.

I covered my face with my hands.

"Of course he doesn't but what about Taehyung?" Jungkook questioned.

I sighed removing my hands from my face while texting Taehyung to come over at 6pm and our holiday house address.

"Is he coming here for movie night?" Hayoon questioned while looking at me.

"Yes." I replied while grabbing the lube from the bed.

"Then I will ask him then." She stated walking out of their bedroom.

My mouth fell agape.

"You cannot do that!" I shouted as Jungkook stood up from the bed sighing.

"You go put on some other clothes, I will try talking to her." Jungkook stated before walking around me to leave through the bedroom door to chase after his wife.

A piece of me may be very embarrassed soon...

AU - Haha, what are yal thinking? Hayoon's character is very straightforward aye? 

Also if you enjoyed totally feel free to comment, vote and add this book to ya library/libraries

That's all for now... Stay warm, safe and healthy my lovely readers and fellow others... Till next chapter... Byeeeee :)