41

~

"Fucking assholes. I pay him well and get slammed for it."

Principal

~

Jimins POV

Tuesday, week 6 of Jimins pregnancy, 8:40am.

"I turned on the intercom so the entire school could listen to your conversation with the principal. I didn't understand much of it but I think you won!" Namjoon hummed with a goofy smile.

"You did what?" I gasped.

I didn't even know Namjoon paid attention to our conversation with the principal.

"Baby chill, at least everyone knows now." Taehyung mumbled quietly to me while patting my shoulder.

"I suppose but I hate how people are staring at me." I whined.

"Plus, what if parents overheard it?" I questioned Taehyung.

"Then they can do the dirty work for us and complain about staffs treatment." Taehyung hummed.

"True." I mumbled.

"So are you coming to class with us?" Namjoon asked while looking over at Taehyung.

"Fucking assholes. I pay him well and get slammed for it." Boomed through the intercom, and it was obviously the principal's voice.

Kids instantly booed while hearing the swear words.

"Ah, I forgot to turn it off." Namjoon muttered.

"Actually, I think you should keep it on." Taehyung directly told Namjoon.

"Really?" Namjoon and I gasped in sync.

"Just think about it, he's muttering what he feels about us which we deserve to know, also people deserve to know how cunning this principal is don't we think?" Taehyung explained.

Namjoon nodded.

"I don't really understand but yes." Namjoon chimed while smiling widely.

Poor Namjoon is smooth with his actions but damn does he have a lot to learn.

I sighed.

This could turn out bad or good I suppose.

The principal all of a sudden walked out of his office.

Kids lined the walls of the school, booing loudly.

His mouth opened widely in confusion.

He stormed towards us in the corridor.

"What did you do?" He snapped while looking at me closely.

"Nothing." I responded, which is technically true when Namjoon was the one who turned on the intercom.

"Then why are they treating me like I'm disgusting?" The principal spat.

"Namjoon, as a student yourself, do you know why they are treating the principal this way?" I asked while looking at Namjoon.

"No sir. None of us know." Namjoon hummed.

"I will get to the bottom of this!" The principal snapped.

"You can't get to the bottom of Mr Park sir when he's already pregnant. Maybe try asking to see under his shirt again and see how far that gets you?" An older male student (in his last year) spoke up while snorting.