5

~

"Well Jimin definitely has that something I've been searching for."

Taehyung

~

Jimin's POV

I woke up with a giant smile upon my face.

For once I didn't dream about those haunting memories I made with Yoongi. 

Instead my mind was heavily preoccupied with thoughts of Taehyung; the dream man I met last night.

I quickly got out of bed still in pajamas while making my way back inside Hayoon and Jungkook's actual house.

"Oh finally you're awake, I need to talk to you about what happened with the bartender-" Jungkook started saying quickly while following me to the bench where I grabbed a bowl from a cupboard.

"I know, you got his number for me. Can I please have it?" I asked turning to look at Jungkook.

He blinked a couple times.

"How do you know I have his number?" Jungkook gasped.

"I saw him down by the beach yesterday night and he told me about giving you his number for me." I explained looking at Jungkook's gorgeous brown eyes, his hair a mess on top of his head.

His body was close to mine as his arm rested either side of me on the bench.

"Did he say anything else last night?" Jungkook wondered.

"We talked a bit. Lot's of small talk that didn't come to many conclusions," I started to say as I looked back at my coffee while I tipped some coffee powder into a cup for myself.

"He's really dreamy." I continued with a bright smile on my face while I poured the boiled water into my cup.

"Man, I don't think I've seen you smile that wide for ages." Jungkook said in an excited tone.

I giggled while mixing the coffee and hot steaming water in my cup as wafts of strong coffee rose out of the cup.

~ Flashback ~

Omniscient POV

"Do you have an off site bottle license?" Jimin asked Taehyung while he kept his eyes on Jungkook angrily.

"Yes." Taehyung replied slowly.

"Great." Jimin mumbled while grabbing his bottle of Soju before heading towards the see-through door to leave the beach bar.

"Jimin!" Jungkook called out as Jimin kept walking through the door.

"Jimin!" Jungkook shouted out again, turning to the door to see Jimin had already left the bar.

"Darn it." Jungkook grumbled under his breath.

"He seems feisty." Taehyung gasped as Jungkook turned to look back at him.

"That's one way to put it. I'm so sorry about him." Jungkook told Taehyung feeling slightly deflated with his attempts to find his best friend a suitable boyfriend.

"Psh, sorry for what? I've never seen someone so shy but yet so fiery at the same time and I've been looking at guys for a while." Taehyung muttered sitting down where Jimin was sitting.

Taehyung placed his large hands on the table as though he had more to say and more to hear from Jungkook about his mysterious crush that just stormed out the bar door.