8

~

"So when are you gonna give me a lap dance?"

Jimin

~

Omniscient POV

~ Flashback ~

Yoongi rushed down the stairs, his heart aching with every step.

He couldn't bear to turn back because if he did he knew he would continue with Jimin.

He didn't want to leave the love of his life, he was just hurt and scared.

His dreams of playing around with young children beside Jimin had drifted away... And that was what was keeping him going.

And as a doctor Yoongi knew too well that it would be hard to have children wherever he went beside Jimin.

Even if it breaks his heart, he still hopes to have young ones.

Yoongi opened the front door, wandering down the path away from Jimin's house in his shoes that he hadn't tied up yet.

He wandered down towards the beach, along the footpath, tears blinding his sight.

Yoongi gasped as he tripped over a stone, his face plummeting towards the ground; but that was until some hands grabbed him.

Once he was pulled back up right, he turned around expecting to see Jimin but instead he saw another young but tall man.

"Are you alright? You need to be more careful." The male muttered in a deep voice as he crouched down in front of Yoongi tying up his laces.

"Sorry." Yoongi mumbled.

"Hey, don't be sorry to me, it would have been you who would have been hurt if it wasn't for me." The male stated standing upright.

He has dark brown hair, thin pink lips and beautiful brown wandering eyes.

"You work at the hospital?" The male said, his eyes casting down Yoongi's white clothing.

"Ah yeah, I do." Yoongi muttered under his breath, his eyes searching near the doorstep of Jimin's place, wondering if he would come after him.

"Yoongi." The male said while reading out his name tag.

"I'm Taehyung." The male responded with a bright smile.

~ End of Flashback ~

Jimin's POV

"Ahhh, he's so cute!" I gushed looking at Taehyung's dog as we (Taehyung and I) entered Taehyung's house.

Taehyung laughed as he bent over to pick Yeontan up who had run over to us.

I pat the dog's head standing beside Taehyung.

"His name's Yeontan," Taehyung told me.

"But I just call him Tan or Tannie." Taehyung continued.

"Hello Tannie." I coed, giggling while patting his body.

"He's gorgeous." I told Taehyung while grinning.

"Like you." Taehyung responded with a smile.

I made eye contact with him, grinning from ear to ear.

"That's hella cheesy." I responded as I continued to look into Taehyung's bronze orbs.

Taehyung lifted up his chin as Yeontan started to lick his face.