20

~

"You wanna have children with Jimin aye?"

Hoseok

~

Taehyung's POV

~ Flashback ~

"Taehyung!" Hoseok shouted at me as he wandered towards me on the beach.

Only my eyes were stuck on the sea.

Fresh blood was all I could see, a little girls blood covering my ankles.

"Wanna go in the water?" Hoseok chirped happily from beside me.

I looked over at Hoseok, horrified with his suggestion.

"Tae, it's been a week or so. The water is fine." Hoseok mumbled while walking into the sea.

I crouched down hyperventilating to see my best friend in the ocean.

"Hobi, the water is dangerous." I spluttered out.

"It may be a bit, but the water isn't as dangerous now then it is at night. We have plenty of watch dogs and we are equipped with walkie-talkies so we will be told if they witness something in the ocean. Plus you've now convinced the council to not allow swimming or anything at night because it's too hard to detect, so now we are safe." Hoseok stated.

I stood up sighing.

"Maybe I should just quit and change daytime jobs to working in a store." I said before looking back towards the road.

"Tae, you love the sea, don't be stupid." Hoseok grunted while walking towards me.

I gasped feeling Hoseok lift me up, his hands around my skinny waist.

"Don't you dare!" I shouted as I felt Hoseok start to walk towards to sea with me.

"Hoseok put me down on the beach!" I yelped lifting my knees up so the water wouldn't touch my feet as he wandered further into the ocean.

"I refuse to put you down until you realize the ocean isn't going to kill you. Water is harmless, fucking sharks will kill you, but the fucking water won't." Hoseok grumbled from behind me.

My breathing hitched dramatically as I stared down at the water.

"Hoseok, all I can see is fucking blood. Please take me back to the beach." I whined kicking my legs around.

I squealed as Hoseok put my feet down in the cold water before tightening his grip around me.

I squirmed around as I shouted, "blood!" Only Hoseok blocked my panicked calls, covering my mouth with his hands.

"Shut up, see, nothing is hurting you." Hoseok coed while taking my hand in his before lacing it through the sea.

"Close your eyes Taehyung and calm down." Hoseok said as I rested on my knees in the ocean, Hoseok leaning over me, keeping me in the sea.

After moments of deep breathing, Hoseok let go of me.

I opened my eyes looking at the clear sea as Hoseok sat down beside me on his knees, washing his face by cupping the clear water in his hands before splashing the water towards his face.

"See, it won't hurt you. Most jobs can be dangerous Tae and we have learnt now, but we also have improved the safety of this beach now. You cannot quit when you are the best worker our company has from your love of teaching, mostly children." Hoseok told me.