15

~

"Tae, what are we? Is this going to end as soon as I leave?"

Jimin

~

Jimin's POV

I got up from the bed excited as soon as I heard Taehyung knocking.

"Jimin-ah, I haven't done your hair yet." Jungkook whined as I opened the sleep out door for Taehyung.

"Wow, nice hair-do." Taehyung muttered while my eyes fell over him in a suit.

"Is my hair really that bad?" I whined walking over to the mirror as he leaned on the door frame.

"I did tell you it was bad." Jungkook hissed before walking over to do my hair.

I sighed letting him fix it.

"You both look lovely." Hayoon coed walking in.

"Oh you are back! Why in hell didn't you tell me you are pregnant?" I fired at her as soon as she walked into the room.

I looked back at her as Taehyung stood beside her in the door frame.

She smiled.

"We wanted it to be a surprise Jimin-ah." Hayoon responded.

"Aren't you going to congratulate me?" She asked while laughing as I ran a hand through my hair as soon as Jungkook was done with it.

"Yes, I already did to Jungkook but congratulations." I said walking towards Hayoon and Taehyung.

~ Flashback ~

"But Hayoon is expecting a baby." Jungkook said while looking at me for my expression.

My mouth fell open.

"Ahhh! Congratulations!" I cheered while jumping excitedly into Jungkook's arms, hugging him tightly.

"Congratulations Jungkook!" Hoseok happily coed.

Jungkook hugged me back, an ecstatic wide smile was perched upon his lips.

"Also, Hayoon and I want to put you down as our child's godfather, is that alright?" Jungkook asked me softly.

I looked up at him while raising my eyebrows.

"You're serious? Even though you've seen me being violent while intoxicated you are trusting me with the responsibility of your own kid?" I questioned.

Jungkook nodded.

"I've been your best friend for years Jiminie, I trust you completely and you aren't like that anymore. You are a better, more improved version of yourself."  Jungkook stated.

"Aww, I'd be honored to be your child's god ather." I happily said smiling.

"Great because hopefully it never comes to that but at least I can feel at peace knowing I'm doing the right thing." Jungkook hummed.

~ End of Flashback ~

"Alright, shall we go?" Taehyung asked while spinning his car keys on his finger.

"Fuck yeah!" I replied excitedly before wandering out to his car with him.

We both climbed into the car, Taehyung starting it up as I just stared at his perfect face before looking over his body in a fine navy blue suit.