35

~

"My lips are cold,"

Taehyung

~

Jimin's POV

Saturday, week 5 of Jimin's pregnancy.

I jumped up and down excitedly as I saw a familiar silhouette by a car outside my house through a window.

I sprinted to the door as soon as I heard the doorbell.

I opened the door and grinned widely as I saw Taehyung standing in front of me.

His own smile formed on his lips as he saw me.

I drooled to the sight of his shaggy dark brown hair while he wore grey sweatpants and a black short sleeve shirt showing off his muscles.

I stepped closer to him, wrapping my arms tightly around his waist before hiding my face against his warm chest.

Taehyung chuckled as he tightly scooped me up in his arms, holding me tightly to him.

"Not even a hello?" He whispered in my ear before kissing the top of my forehead.

I looked up at him smiling softly.

"Hello." I hummed while giggling.

Taehyung laughed.

"Sorry, I was super excited that I kind of was speechless over the fact you actually came." I mumbled.

"Aw, don't say sorry. There's nothing you need to apologize for when that was super adorable." Taehyung coed while raising his left hand up to my right cheek.

I giggled while Taehyung gripped my cheek between his fingers, stretching my skin a bit while shaking his hand back and forth.

"I kind of thought I had the wrong house, you know. Your house is very nice." Taehyung said while looking at the outside of my house, letting go of my cheek.

My house had cream planks covering the walls with a black roof.

"I have cleaned my house up a lot throughout the week." I hummed.

"Also, the moving truck will be here soon. I did pass it on the way here though which is why I arrived here first." Taehyung explained.

I nodded.

"Want to come inside, it's a bit cold." I asked while still looking up at Taehyung between my arms as we stood at the entrance to my house.

"That would be nice." Taehyung said with a light chuckle as I led him inside.

"By the way, when the truck arrives, you are doing nothing, okay." Taehyung said while patting my head as I led the way into the living room.

"What? Why?" I gasped turning to face him, only his eyes were elsewhere as he looked around my living room curiously.

"Because you need to keep yourself and our baby safe." Taehyung said while looking back at me after he was done looking around my living room.

"Baby, my stomach is not even massive yet. I can help." I complained while crossing my hands over my chest.

"Hmmm, you can help me with something." Taehyung started.

"Ooo, what?" I asked eagerly.

"My lips are cold," Taehyung sheepishly said with a smirk.

My cheeks blushed as Taehyung stepped closer to me before letting his hands roam under my white shirt.

"And my hands are cold." Taehyung explained as I felt his cold, large hands on my stomach.

"Careful, I don't want you to make the baby cold." I whined as I lifted up my white shirt, taking his hands in mine before sneakily shoving his hands down into my black sweatpants.

Taehyung seemed impressed as I left his hands in my pants.

"My lips are still cold though." Taehyung muttered.

I looked up at him, his golden eyes glued to mine.

I could feel his warm breath tingling my lips, making my heart beat exhilarate.

I lifted one of my hands to the back of Taehyung's head, reaching up on tippy toes to firmly connect our lips together.

Our eyes seemed to flutter closed in sync with Taehyung's hands travelling around to the back of my sweatpants, firmly squeezing my ass through my boxers.

I leaned more into Taehyung, enjoying the sweet taste of his lips before he deepened the kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth.

Our tongues tangled around each others mouths while my hands folded around Taehyung's neck.

My fingers leading my hands through his dark hair, softly pulling on it whenever I enjoyed the kiss that we shared.

After a couple minutes, Taehyung softly pulled back, our eyes opening as Taehyung ran his hands up my bare back, feeling over my muscles before he pulled his hands away from my body.

"See, you helped." Taehyung coed, raising his hand to mess up my black hair.

"I'm still helping with the boxes." I mumbled while hearing the doorbell go off.

Taehyung shook his head before heading towards the door.

I heard him from the living room, greeting the truck driver before explaining to them that we are going to load all the boxes into my garage.

I had to clear most of my garage out so that his belongings would fit so we could easily go through our belongings and decide who's stuff gets thrown out.

I momentarily sat down, my heart still pounding fast in my chest.

My body felt alive as it sparked from Taehyung's touch.

I can't believe how aroused I feel.

I thought that getting pregnant, those feelings may stop but instead, my mood swings are seriously increasing my arousal.

I took a deep breath while looking down at the boner that had formed in my black sweatpants before imagining Taehyung's boner through his grey sweatpants.

I drooled to the thought of it.

I suppose even if I don't help lift the boxes into my garage, there's no harm in watching Taehyung lift heavy boxes which shows off his muscles and also makes his body glow from being all hot and sweaty. 

Plus I may get the bonus of seeing the boner I may have just created for him through his sweatpants.

I giggled before heading towards my front door.

Man my hormones are driving me mad...

AU - Hehe, I had to add in a steamy kiss somewhere... Next time hopefully it goes somewhere but I guess sexual tension should be somewhat attractive for the characters and also yal guys reading it haha. Thoughts?

Also if you enjoyed, totally feel free to comment, vote and add this book to ya library/libraries!

That's all for now... Stay warm, safe and healthy my lovely readers and fellow others... Till next chapter... Byeeeee :)