28

~

"I'm gonna be a dad?"

Taehyung

~

Taehyung's POV

"Baby, who's pregnant?" 

Jimin frowned, focusing his eyes on Jungkook.

"What the fuck did you say?" Jimin gasped out as he walked closer to us.

"I came inside to congratulate him on the news, that's it." Jungkook muttered.

News? So he definitely doesn't know that I'm moving to Busan and got a job at Jin's restaurant.

"I thought you were booking accommodation?" Jimin snapped.

"Yeah but I finished and thought maybe you'd already told him. You know, celebration drinks." Jungkook muttered.

"Wait, you said before to congratulate me on the news, are we hiring a surrogate or something and you didn't tell me?" I asked while feeling confused as I looked at Jimin.

Jimin's radiant brown eyes didn't seem to stay in one place and his soft small hands seemed to quiver.

"No..." Jimin hummed quietly.

"I'm pregnant..." Jimin muttered while making eye contact with me.

"Don't mess with me." I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm not messing with you okay, I am intersex and I didn't know. It's why I've been unwell and haven't been able to detect it." Jimin cried out.

Tears started to roll down Jimin's cheeks as he pulled out his phone.

Intersex... As in he holds the possibility to be either gender with both reproductive material?

I don't believe him, but why would he cry if he's lying, why would he be panicking if he's lying.

My face fell blank as Jimin showed me his phone screen.

My eyes dashed between my boyfriend lying on a table with a toggle placed to his stomach, then over to a machine showing an embryo forming inside his stomach.

This cannot be a prank...

I blinked processing what I was just told.

My stomach did flips as I stared at Jimin silently.

"I'm pregnant." Jimin said again lightly while biting his bottom lip.

He's waiting for my reaction but how do I feel?

My heart was pounding hard in my chest as I felt blood rushing to my cheeks.

The tray of drinks was wobbling while my large hands shook intensely.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" I asked quietly as my legs turned to jelly.

Jimin nodded.

Within a matter of seconds I turned to my right side where Jungkook stood, passing him the tray of drinks before turning back to Jimin to wrap my arms around him tightly.

His warm body was engulfed between my tight grip on his slender frame.

His hands looped around to my back, gripping my white cotton shirt tightly as he rested his head on my chest.

Tears of excitement and happiness slipped down my cheeks as I held my boyfriend.

"We're having a baby." I coed before kissing all over Jimin's face, a surge of happiness just seemed to erupt inside of me.