Exhausted

Caught in a fiery blaze, thoughts that lead others only to confusion, but I promise you, beyond my eyes there is no illusion. No grey, simply black and white. It's never been grey, don't believe it. Losing control of my consciousness, further it dives into the darkness of your eyes, fellow pupils and classmates will deceive, but I assure you, what you see on the surface is limited, as what's before and after is unlimited. The skies are becoming darker as time goes on. Planes shot from the sky, bloody pools of tears in your family's eyes. When will it all end? Can you imagine? If fear had a sound. The amount of screams that are never heard, that are silenced in what seems to be an instant. As if it never even happened, it's horrifying. The lingering pain and fear that stays in the air forever, even when it's not there physically. Will it end out of surprise with metal melted to skin, hung from a highway, decapitation, gouged throats, lifeless isolation, or government controlled separation. One day you won't hear the cries. To the dirt we'll be, only able to breathe in death, as there's no pressure outside of this universe. No tears and no hunger, no anger or frustration, there's no pain without love, you won't need it, completely free of any restraint.

Where it's hell on earth, what could be worse?

Finally.

This is what we've all be waiting for.

Take off your fake smiles, and masks as the show is about to end, you must be exhausted from your game of pretend.