Deafening Silence

When all I want to do is whisper for no one to hear. Fixing things with my hands so gently. Lightly tapping when I'm fucking angry. Freaking the fuck out. I don't want your attention, put a gun to your head, don't pull the trigger, no please, thank you. Look, don't look at me, when I ignore you, it's all I want. Make up your mind, would you. I need your ignorance like oxygen, fucking kill me over and over again. Take the life out of me. Push me into the dirt, for it's all I'm worth. I never wanted to be born. I'm so glad to be alive in a world where I constantly have to find a reason to feed myself to survive, why the fuck do I keep living? For I have no control, as if I did I'd be dead long ago. To flip a switch, I could, if it was this easy, I would. I'm tired I can hardly stand up, a corpse is all you'll see of me. Thank you, for giving me life to just take it away, repeat this cycle every fucking day. I'm begging you, end it, end me. Please. To only start again, what a surprise, here we are again. Holding my breath at the beginning of time, with metal to my temple. A gentle squeeze is all it takes, just watch me. If to say yes to anything, say yes to this. I want you to watch me take my final breath. For it will be endless until the end of me, timeless and infinite, as there's only one way to stop time, brains on the wall behind me. We can freeze this moment and let it last forever, just like I wanted you. A dream come true.