Sick

Still, losing my mind.
It's true, I'm really starting to not care about anything. My feelings and emotions are becoming limited, my understanding of people is too much, but my distance with them is too far. I push everyone away. I keep them at a distance. I don't even know what closeness with someone feels like anymore. I'll tell anyone anything, I don't care. If someone has the curiosity, I'll give them an answer. I see all of the evil, to the point of me asking why is anyone happy? How can someone be happy when so much evil is here. Why don't people care about themselves, or the people around them. True care. They don't help. If you don't help, and only join the rest of the ignorance, you just make it worse. Yeah, go ahead and love all of these simple plentiful pleasures that are at every corner. We're further and further destroying the idea of giving purpose of being human. To be human shouldn't be to kill yourself slowly, it should be to love, whatever love may be. I sure don't know, but others seem to. It drives me fucking crazy to see anyone happy for no good reason. It's like they are limited to their brains. We should feel everything. Maybe I'm sick. Maybe I'm very sick. Yes. I think I am.