My Favourite Poem?

Fire for flames, blood hot bursting, under the sun thirsting, vampires lurking. Love hurts, suck me dry. Take everything that I am, and watch me die.

I've given you my eyes, now look at you. What do you see? Take your arms, and hold me closely. Only you. For this is it, the darkness is coming into me too quickly. As I cripple away, you hold me so gently. As I knew you would. But, it's too late now. Tears falling down, leeching into the dirt beneath me. Let me go, and let me drift freely.

Time is limited, and I wish I could have given you all of mine. Heart break is all I feel. I don't know why I couldn't get you off my mind. Your love and time is all that I wanted. But, watch me fade now, as if I never existed.

I hope you can live your life so happily. Like sun for sunflowers don't be afraid to stare. Be courageous but tread carefully, for it's easy to get lost if you stare too long. Spread your wings for everyone to see, for an Angel is born.

Try not to be afraid when monsters like me, reach for you. Out of blind hope. As your shine is the brightest for the creatures in the dark. Careful to who you reach down and touch, as to give a crumb to something with nothing, is to give a world of hope to the hopeless.

So the next time you see somebody like me at the bottom of the ocean, entangled and paralyzed.
Don't give him a drop of your medicine.
Ignore him.

I was once afraid of everything.
But, it became clear, that it's only myself who I should fear. I choose whether to go left or right, to say yes or no. I was more afraid than you are. There were demons all around me. Well, that's what I thought they were. But, I realized they weren't demons at all. They were just like me. At the bottom of the ocean. Suffocating. I was put there. It wasn't a choice. But, little did I know, that I did have a choice. I had a choice to swim, or sink. This was around 5 years ago. But, I constantly find myself willingly sinking to the bottom. I thought that I could do it all by myself. I'm brave enough. But, the truth is, I can't. I've become so fearless, that I don't feel afraid when death touches me. I've become my own poison. With eyes wide open, I wait for a brave angel to take that risk. To have a leap of faith. Even though she may be afraid.

2019 - December 7th