You Choose

I'll teach you how to swim, where you'll learn how to fall freely into the depths below, and to know that you'll rise once again. Holding hands to the top with a foreign friend. Crystal clear in dark waters of every sea, bleeding love is all you'll ever need to be. Two lives so alive, with eyes so wide with no focus, but the dream to live another day so beautifully. Living the next, we swim further below with no air in sight. Holding our breath, but not for long, spinning in sequence for this is our song. Touching the bottom we find the peaks of mountains with the air so thin we clench our lungs, for if we breathe too fast, we could climb once again. Water so fresh and free, we will fill any cup that we shape out to be. The night is coming, so cold and bare. We must prepare for the ice that scratches our veins, for the words that might come could cause you to breathe, filling your lungs with the entire deep blue sea. Hold strong, and the pain will pass as past the pain you'll find yourself at ease. Like a stone in ripping tides, perfecting it's edge with every breeze. Coming to air once again, you'll find yourself with not only a foreign friend. You'll have changed too you see, not confused and without direction, but a true connection. The water you once feared, out of uncertainty, will soon glass your eyes with clarity. One breath is all it takes, for you to bend, or for you to break.