Me, Myself, and I

This monster must take care of me, not only to survive, but to remind myself that this darkness living deep inside is all around me, as deep is just under the surface. The surface of my skin, running through my veins with my skin so thin. It creeps, and weeps for more than survival. Which is what I now must do. To scavenge, and take from others who are giving, to feed off of the physical energy of others, to keep my thoughts alive. To the point of time where I'll have grown, the monster will have grown, with me being an exact reflection of it, I cannot be so kind to those who use me, but to be kind to those who have let me use them. From the feed to the feast which all can enjoy. The monsters, and the weak. The fearless, and the fearful. We can all sit together, holding hands. With the dead, the thought to be alive, and almost forgotten. Blood in pools, fresh and thin. Starving for more, against every trick and pig eyed grin. For greed is not that of a need, for the need is to love. To love the beginning, to the end. To find comfort in all similarities with the only difference being time. When what's mine is yours, and yours is mine, mind, body, and soul intertwined. In unity will come clarity, where Gods will fall from the sky, and become man once more. For it's always just been you and I.