LIFE

It's far too late for this sweeping hysteria.
It was too late for humanity, and now the exponential progressive social chaos has taken further hold. With your overwhelming emotions being directed in all other directions, excluding oneself, you may feed into the illusion of being a part of something, but only drift further from wholeness. There is allure in being lost in a mindless crowd. The assimilation of all other, is completely disconnected from when you're all alone. The difference between a wolf and a sheep is this; when a wolf strays or is exiled from the pack, it can learn to fend for itself, through trial, error, and instinct. Though, a sheep, without it's flock, to awake with no others around, to get left behind, or forgotten. You'd find yourself calling out into the abyss with no self, with no comfort in solitude. The anxiety will ripple through your veins until your grasp of weak character shatters. As you're without your unconscious consciousness of many. Every decision was made for you, you always had one to follow even when that line of following began and ended with you. The illusion was enough to give you a false comfort, a blanket to hide from the monsters in the darkness, sense of security, as every day your flock would get lesser and lesser. Your friends, your family, the one you loved, but you, you couldn't possibly be next, could you? Safer in numbers, at your own sacrifice. Your voice, tired from calling out, from panicked outbursts, to hopeless whispers under your final breath. The hours you were desperately grasping onto memories of the past you once had, was enough to lose all else, your life is no longer in your control. You cried out into the darkness, instead of finding yourself. Your faithlessness, has brought hungry hazed eyes in the distance that torment you for fun, knowing your demise, knowing your helplessness, for this moment that will be your last, will consume all memory that you ever lived at all. All you will know is death. The darkness that you once hid, is where you'll spend eternity. Daggers for teeth, the light switch around your neck, paralysis as your vision fades slower than the ringing of your vertebrae that sends the most unimaginable silencing pain throughout your anatomy. For only a second, your final moment on this beautiful planet, Mother Earth forgets to say goodbye, your name will fade with the grain of infinity that you once were. When you lose your life, you lose time. Fast forward time, one hundred years later, what are you? One thousand years? Ten thousand years? One hundred thousand years, a million, a billion, to infinity. The never ending cycle of life, death, evolution, mutation, extinction, and you chose to be prey. Essential, but as soon as you chose this, you chose an early death. Nothing, nothing without your flock.

I'll have to stop there.

The empathy for the inevitable leaves an ache in my stomach.

There are far more terrifying things, than a nuclear war, or a virus that kills.

A lot of time, these kinds of things are out of our control.

But, what you can control, is who you choose to be.

Imagine being the one creature on earth with so much functionality to become anything, and to waste it.

Try to be somebody, before the end.

Your end could be tomorrow, or in a million years.

But, you'll never know, until you have your moment.

When in hell, a peacefull end is a tease of heaven.

When all falls before you, pray for yourself.

Also, if you get held up on the wolf and the sheep characters, read it again.
That's not what it's about.