Courage

Break through these walls, crashing through to you. Burning, breaking down, on your ground, falling apart to just pick myself back up. Still no direction as I'm frozen still. Time doesn't exist in my mind, as everyone's time flies. Counting my seconds, freaking the fuck. Get a bullet to my head, I'm trying end up dead. Finding myself on my island, knowing that I might starve, bare bones, but I'll fight to death. To strengthen myself, I must achieve the impossible. To achieve something different, not more, but to make a difference. To changed others minds as I've done to mine. I'll feel the pain of the world, to bring you to life. I want this. I want this life. Alone, with you, I'll do my best to nurture you, and bring you to life. I'll give you all that I need, so that all I'll need is you. To build you up, and make you strong, invincible. Incredible you'll be. I can't wait to see that day, I'll be there, don't you worry. As there's so much more than just you and I. I'll give my heart to you. The love you'll feel, from all of the life that you hold in your embrace. The animals living for you, the fruit that may feed you, and your King, to protect you. When the world has its final flash of light, I'll stand my ground as the darkness kills us all. Looking it in the eyes, the bravest I'll be. I won't scream to bring you discomfort when it comes to the end of humanity. Just know when you're still peaking your little head, when all is gone, and all is dead, I'll live on, as I'll have given myself entirely to you. My dust will have become the green that may bring you to life once again.