Inner Conflict

I fucking hate it here, the demons from the scars on my back, whispering into my ear, telling me everything I want to hear. Want, I want to escape and get out of here, I can't handle it anymore, I can't deal with myself anymore, I don't want to feel anymore, it's all too much and not enough. Just take me away. Far away from here or any other person, for lonesome and isolation. For in this place I won't be able to hear your laugher that holds so much power, it leaves me shaking when you leave crumbs for me to follow, to only find that it leads me further into the dark. My home, home sweet home, where I belong. More and more, but always less as you make me feel that I don't exist, I can't deal with this any longer, I wish I had the will to quit. You sent my imagination in full acceleration after you said that you'd want to take care of me. What a fool of me to believe and trust a girl who only says what she wants, as when the opportunity passes her by, she doesn't even reach out, nor bats an eye. I want to die. It's here, look on silver fucking platter, would you take it already? What's the fucking matter. You don't care do you? For an empty fucking heart, a coward you are. What's wrong with me. As I love you more I find more reasons to hate myself. I don't want this anymore. I don't want you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. I love you.